“Spice Spice Baby.....”

Singapore Restaurant
Ranked #1,068 of 1,825 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

So amazing! Our group shared the Dumplings, Spring Rolls, Singapore Rice Noodles, Mee Goreng, and the Captain's Curry. Everything was phenomenal and so fresh. She made everything from scratch, so we had to wait a little while, but trust me, worth the wait. The owner was so friendly and welcoming and thoroughly explained the dishes, and even made some of them Gluten Free! Excited to go back and try some new dishes.

There are newer reviews for Singapore Restaurant

Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

Food was great, Spring Rolls, Dumplings, Singapore Noodles, and Captain's Curry are recommended, BYOB is great for your own wine and/or beer!

Reviewed 10 July 2015

My family had a delightful evening at Singapore! recently. We ordered two curries, noodles, and spring rolls. The service was excellent. Everything came hot and fresh. The vegetables were still brightly colored and a little crunchy--just right. The flavors were savory and delicious, nothing overdone or greasy. My kids loved it too. I am recommending Singapore to all my friends.

2  Thank CriticalEye104
Reviewed 12 April 2015

According to the server tonight, they are open 5pm-10pm Tuesday-Saturday.
I recommend the Roti Prata (fried flatbread with vegetable curry), it was a favorite dish of mine when I was little and living in Singapore, and it was so nice to have it again. We also had the Rendang (dark curry-type dish) with beef and the Mee Goreng (stir fried noodles) with chicken. I loved them both! Plus the portions were big.
The place was pretty empty and the other table said they had been trying to come for over a year, but never found it open before.

3  Thank kittymama81
Reviewed 11 January 2015

I have had wonderful food and service here AND it appears to be open again. Check it out and maybe we can keep it open!

2  Thank 43323Rick