“Busy and delicious”
Review of Bagu Sushi

Bagu Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Bagu Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #459 of 1,822 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

We didn't have the sushi, but had excellent Thai food and some delicious octopus dumplings. Highly recommended. The Austin Powers wallpaper was groovy.

There are newer reviews for Bagu Sushi

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for sushi near our house and Bagu was recommended by a friend. We both really loved it. It's small inside and can get a little crazy busy but I would recommend it and will be back.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

As for the sushi, it was fine. Not outstanding, but pretty good. The house sake was okay. It's a nice, little place with a pleasant feel, but it's incredibly busy, and noisy. They seem to do a good job, but it would be nice to have a larger space. My wife's pad Thai was really good. There's not much room, so either make a reservation, if they take them, or be ready to wait for a table at peak times.

Reviewed 13 February 2016

Two friends and I had lunch here this week and enjoyed our meals. Because the menu is not published online, I cannot give you the description as listed but we had Pad Thai, a basil Thai dish, and an order of some kind of sushi rolls. The server was efficient and most helpful in describing the various dishes. The two of us who had the Thai meals agreed that the dishes were very good but surprised that they both lacked a typical "Thai flavor." The person who had the sushi rolls began with a very large salad and a very attractive entree plate. She declared that both were delicious. Although I enjoyed the meal, I doubt that I will hurry back.

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

The atmosphere draws you in, it is San Francisco cozy and has playful lighting and contemporary decor. The menu is healthy in variety but having Thai Basil and several sushi rolls, only the softshell crab passed the muster. The tea was warm and delightful and the service was friendly but after indicating I was allergic to carrots I ate half a salad topped with carrot ginger dressing before it was addressed. My neighbor was faring no better with her soy allergy. This would be a great place to grab a drink an an appetizer in an area that is rejuvenating slowly but surely.