“Excellent Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Becky F
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 13 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Owner went out of their way to ensure our stay was comfortable. Clean, quiet and quite enjoyable. Will stay there again!!

Your age range 25-34
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jennifer...
“Best Property in Minneapolis ”
Reviewed 5 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I loved this condo. Thanks to Margot (owner) I had an awesome time in Minnesota. He's communicative and attentive , so made my stay smooth.i would highly recommend this property to everyone.

Bmomof4
Phoenix, Arizona
“Perfection”
Reviewed 9 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This was a modern condo in a building with many amenities. Everything was awesome including the waters/fruit the owner had waiting for us. Especially nice since my plane didn't land until 9 at night. Owner was awesome. Anything we needed he was were more than happy to jump right on it. Very flexible and accommodating. Minutes from Mall of America and Airport. Will definitely stay here again the next time I am in Minneapolis!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Owner was incredibly accomodating
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Solo
CharlieSp...
Brooklyn, New York
“Absolutely the best place i have stayed while on the road!”
Reviewed 8 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

As a filmmaker i spend a lot of time traveling. I found myself in need of a place to stay and shoot part of my documentary in Minneapolis. I used Trip Advisor and the Minnehaha Lofts came up as an option. Knowing that i had limited budget i found that the apt i could rent from ML was less expensive than renting a hotel room and studio time in Minneapolis. The apt was a magnificent. It was not only visually fabulous but stocked with everything i could possibly need. The fridge was filled with water and beverages. Fresh fruit was laid out for me on my arrival. The apt was not only immaculate well furnished and appointed. There was also an office for me to set up shop. To top it all off there was a pool and lovely jacuzzi for me to relax in after i was done shooting. The apt is conveniently located between the airport and downtown Minneapolis. I could not have asked for a more perfect place to stay. Margots Kapacs is a wonderful dedicated host and could not have done more to make my stay in Minneapolis a pleasant one. I will most definitely stay here again when i find myself in the Minneapolis area.

Liked best: Everything
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
joshTHEmo...
Yakima, Washington
“I loved EVERYTHING about our vacation rental!”
Reviewed 23 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

My 17 year old son and I stayed at Minehaha Lofts in Minneapolis, MN for 3 days and we absolutely LOVED EVERYTHING about our stay. The building is equipped with SECURITY ACCESS, you are provided a key fob to enter building, elevator, and pool at check-in. The apartment was FULLY FURNISHED and is equipped with everything from laundry soap to fresh fruit. The location, price, amenities, and communications with owner were all EXCELLENT! The owner kept in touch and was willing to go out of his way to meet our needs. I can not wait to stay there again. I'll be back!!

Liked best: Everything
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$57
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing