“Best deli ”

Zakia Deli
Ranked #213 of 1,884 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Expertly prepared Mediterranian cuisine, served in portions that would make your mother happy - eating healthy to satisfy your tastes and your wallet! Friendly interior seating & summer patio.Family owned and operated, est.2007
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Make sure you try the meatloaf on Tuesday. It's great! But you can't go wrong whatever you order. I wish I could eat here more often.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Take- out dinner on our way to the Northgate brew pub.Had the special of the day sandwich. Terrific. Others in the group had the salad sampler, one vegetarian, another with chicken. Also terrific.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

This restaurant isn't far from our home and it has the best food. I haven't tried anything at this place that I don't like but my favorite is their Classic Gyro Sandwich. The sauce is amazing. The owner, David, is the nicest guys, loves kids, and very friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone because there is a vast selection and anyone can find something that they will like.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

This is really a deli, but you can eat there also. There are about 6 tables to sit at. It is not fancy, but the gyros are great and there is a variety of side dishes. It's not fancy, but the food is good and Ray the owner is very friendly. You can order a sandwich or dinner/lunch plate.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

My husband discovered this small deli/restaurant for a quick lunch on a tip from our older son. It is Lebanese deli with many items that you would also find in a Greek restaurant. I usually get their beef-lamb gyro plate with a pita and cucumber sauce (you can also get a bun) and then comes the hard part - what two sides do I want? Choices include too many to list here but my choices that last two times I ate there were - Cucumber & Luban, Greek salad, feta cheese pasta salad. BUT - I did sample the sides that my husband and younger son (first time for him) got - the tabuli salad and the Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (both were great!). Then there are the ones that I haven't gotten yet but look great - the Quinoa Salad and the Grape Leaves (I would eat them any time but I don't think I could get my family to try them and we often share a plate).

Seating is tight so we usually go late in the lunch hour (after 1 PM) but the outdoor patio looks really nice (for now - it is Minnesota and soon it will be too cold). I love the roses that they have on the border of the patio.