US$153
University Inn(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$269
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$161
US$191
US$178
  • Restaurant
AC Hotel Minneapolis Downtown(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$116
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

aloft Minneapolis(Minneapolis)
US$162
US$152
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Alma Hotel(Minneapolis)
US$175
  • Breakfast included
2,261 results
All reviewsbasketball courtconvention centerprairie kitchennicollet mallloring parkcity viewattended a conferencewithin walking distancefree weightshotel restaurantparking rampdowntown areabusiness tripking roomvery nice hotelfew blockslight rail
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel back in October ‘17. Upon review of my bill, I noticed that I had been overcharged by $6.06 for occupancy tax for one of the nights. All the room rates were the same, but for some reason, one of the occupancy tax charges was 51% more than the other night. I contacted them, and they fixed it. Then, 2 months later, on Dec 26, they recharged me the $6.06 without warning. Not only had they done it in error the first time, but they did it again! I then called the hotel and they gave me some lip service about how it was actually accurate, at the 51% surcharge, the first time and how what I was trying to do was ‘illegal’ by questioning after the fact. I’ve stayed at this hotel for over 20 nights over the past years. Never again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Nina S, Manager at Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback cancelushazel. We are very sorry for the confusion with the billing. I forwarded your concern to our Accounting Manager who assured me the issue was resolved. We are confident we can exceed your expectations in the future. Please contact me personally at nina.steiner@hyatt.com the next time you are in Minneapolis.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Reviewed 22 December 2017

This Hyatt Regency on Nicollet is downtown, close to the conference center, close to bars and restaurants and sports stadiums. Connected via the skywalk bridges, this hotel also has one of the best gymnasium offerings I've ever seen. Basketball court indoors, pool, and spa facilities to boot. Nice staff, open lobby and restaurant/bar onsight as needed. Rooms were comfortable.

Room Tip: HIgher rooms the better
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Nina S, Manager at Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us Jeremiah W! We are so happy you enjoyed your accommodations. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

We stay at the Hyatt Regency every time we go to Minneapolis. Rooms are clean & some have great city views. The price is usually low compared to other places of similar quality in the area. Staff are friendly, helpful, & respectful of your time & privacy. The location is nice for walking around the Nicollet mall area. Close to great restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you Nichole H for your wonderful review and kind words about our staff. We think they are pretty wonderful too! Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

This was my last business trip of the year and I must say I finished on a high note. The hotel has wonderful views of the city. The staff is professional and seem to genuinely care for their guests. The location is most convenient as a base to explore the city.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business