“me gustan mucho los tacos!!! - Taco Taxi Food Truck”
Review of Taco Taxi

Taco Taxi
Ranked #1,125 of 1,855 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Hands down my favorite food truck. Authentic and absolutly perfect. $1.25 each and you won't be disappointed. Almost always parked on Lake Street between 20th Av and 21st Av. The yellow Taco Taxi serves up Mexican style tacos on small corn tortillas at $1.25 each. There is more than one Taco Taxi so keep you eyes open when you are out and about. Orders can be packaged to go. Close your eyes and dream about your favorite beach south of the border.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

I walked into this place looking for an authentic bean burrito...there was a fairly large man sitting there and told me I was in the right place because you really get a lot for your dollar...true! BUT the food was tasteless. I thought the salsa might help but did not!! It was bad. Don't waste your time, at least not on the bean burritos...