“Had to stop for togo's”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Joy Luck Restaurant
Ranked #705 of 1,985 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Stopped in for Egg Foo Young Vegetable $ 5.95 plus an appetizer of 8 Fried Chicken wings $ 4.45. Good service friendly staff really good food.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

After spending the morning running errands my partner and I decided to swing by to check out the buffet. It was so, so. It could be that we arrived around 2:30pm (the buffet closes at 3:00pm). But there was not really much selection. The rice was old and the rest was not what we were expecting. I have heard good things about this establishment in the past and have ordered take out that was good. In the future we may try going a little earlier.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

I commonly order joy luck for delivery. It's always great but I recently ordered for take out. The egg drop soup was lumpy as well as the garlic sauce for the veggies I ordered. I was quite disappointed but have ordered recently and everything was back on track. It must have been an off night.

Reviewed 11 November 2011

I have ordered delivery from Joy Luck for three years and never been dissapointed. The quality of the food is excellent: food is hot, veggies are big and fresh, portions are large, and the price is reasonable. I highly recommend the Szechuan Chicken Combination Platter. I have not had the oppurtunity to try the lunch buffet yet, but I look forward in doing so in the near future.,

Date of visit: November 2011
1  Thank Sandra P
Reviewed 22 September 2009

The buffet is great. at less than $6 you can't really go wrong here. The Asian BBQ chicken is great, and the noodles are excellent.

1  Thank oftgood