“All the comforts of home and then some”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

AzGirl201...
Phoenix, Arizona
“All the comforts of home and then some”
Reviewed 11 November 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Our family of three stayed here for two weeks in June 2016. We have family and friends in town but wanted our own place to spread out while we visited. This place delivered and then some. It is exactly as described on VRBO if not better. The unit was very clean, organized, and well stocked. The kitchen had everything I needed to cook meals and bake. We hosted friends and family for dinner several nights and I had everything I needed. The owner truly understands outstanding customer service. Each email, text, and voicemail before, during, and after our stay were returned promptly. If we needed anything he made sure we had it. Before our stay I asked if the unit included a few things for us to use out and about like camp chairs, a cooler, and picnic blanket. He had all of them waiting for us when we arrived. He even brought over a few toys so our preschooler could entertain herself. Outstanding customer service! We took in many of the wonderful things to do with a preschooler in Minnesota and the owner helped us with ideas several times. We ate at Pat’s Tap, Hola Arepa and Butter Café during our visit, all within walking distance. Butter Café is quaint and environmentally conscious. Pat’s and Hola Arepa both had good food. I would definitely recommend this place to my own family and friends although I secretly want to keep it a secret so we can always rent it when we visit. Thank you Lance for making us feel at home!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I like that Lance thought of everything, right down to kid dishes/utensils in the kitchen
Liked least: Climbing the stairs with suitcases.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
27 Dec 2016
I have the best guests. I am filled once again with gratitude. Each review gets better than the last one. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the customer service and found everything you were looking for. I try really hard at Minnestay to make the guests stay the best it can be. The neighborhood is amazing with so many options for dining to walk to. Just a few more blocks down there is a great Co-op for groceries. I will continue to strive to make guests stay wonderful and happy to see you found the communication to be top notch. Thank you again. I look forward to having you stay the next time you visit Minneapolis, look to Minnestay for all your rental needs.

With Gratitude,
Lance
John O
Durango, Colorado
“Unique, comfortable and well located home”
Reviewed 4 November 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This is a well-equipped apartment with easy parking and a nice yard. The owner is very communicative and helpful. We plan to return when visiting our daughter at Univ. of Minnesota.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
27 Dec 2016
Thank you for the wonderful review. Happy to see you will return and I look forward to having you stay the next time you visit Minneapolis. Minnestay can help with all your needs

With Gratitude,
Lance
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing