Sheraton Minneapolis West Hotel(Minnetonka)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$219
  • Pool
US$127
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

All reviewsfire pitcooking utensilsbedside tablebig fridgelobby and breakfast areadesk spacekitchen sinknewer hotel that islonger staythe room was extremely cleanbeautiful glassgreat suggestionslong term stayeden prairieegg sandwichmodern lookhard boiled eggs
Reviewed 2 February 2018

The bed sheets were like heaven. The tag said polyester but they felt like a mix between soft cotton and silk. The hotel was excellent. Clean, trendy, with friendly staff. My room had a kitchenet with a full fridge. The shower had nutrogena shampoo and soap which felt legit.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I had a fabulous 26 day stay here. The staff is wonderful and made my stay very comfortable. I made dinner each night in my room so did not have to go out in the cold. Great sitting area in room which made all the company I had comfortable. I did laundry and worked out at the same time on my days off nicely. Located by the interstate which made my commute to work very quick and easy. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Clean and perfect for family stays with the kitchen amenities. Having bowls and utensils and a big fridge is key to keeping family happy. Wherever we go, we look for a Home2 because they are always pretty new and consistent, and this location did not disappoint.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very clean and offered breakfast in the mornings. There was ample parking. Nearby restaurants across from the hotel were still under construction at the time of our stay. The multitasking staff at the front desk were very friendly and knowledgeable of the local eateries and attractions.?

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Stayed here the night before our Minnesota Vikings game. Hotel is a good 20-30 minutes from the field. The weather outside was very very cold but the parking lot and walk were not plowed or shoveled. Patrick, the man at the front desk was very helpful and professional. I went to the front desk to get a hot plate for my room. I wanted to cook pasta, but this place has no pots to cook in. The room has a colander but no pots to actually cook in so whats the point? You only get a tiny little frying pan. (Book a Homewood, actual kitchen) During my stay, i believe a hockey team was staying at the place overnight and i wish i knew beforehand. We decided to go to bed early because of the game the next morning and wanted to get up early. NOT!!! The hockey team was conveniently located on my floor and were obnoxious. Between constant opening/closing of the stairs door, running and pounding on doors, sleeping was impossible. Safe to say i wasn't very pleased with this stay and since i got no sleep i had a headache for the game. Walls and floors are paper thin, if you want quiet id choose another place. Hotel is really not located near much of anything as well. Room is in need of a nice dusting as well. A/C vents were dusty and the tops of the cabinets are loaded with dust. Honestly Patrick was the only reason it wasn't one star.

Room Tip: Make sure no hockey team is staying
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family