Free cancellation until 05/08
US$72
US$139
US$124
Priceline
Americas Best Value Inn Glenwood(Glenwood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
HolidayInn.com
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$95
US$92
Super 8 by Wyndham Alexandria MN(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$81
Hotel 200(Morris)
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

My family and I have stayed here for years when we come to town to visit family. The last time we stayed the carpet in the hallway started to get wet after we took a shower. The rooms were in complete disrepair, as was most of the hotel. My wife and I have vowed never to stay hear again, regardless of name changes.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Matthew_Hons
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

This hotel isn't really that bad. Trust me. I've stayed in wayyyy worse. Big rooms, comfortable beds, accommodating staff that bends over backwards to help. Owners apparently recently acquired the hotel, so, yeah, its getting worked on.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank elbantastico
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

My husband and I with some friends stayed here for a wedding. Room was big and clean. We had fun at the hotels pool. It was very clean and big. The event rooms were stunning!!!! The restaurant that is attached had amazing service and great food!

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cassandra F
Reviewed 5 August 2015

We have stayed at this hotel before, there is not a lot to choose from in Morris. It has usually been quiet but not in the best condition. This time was the worst experience that we have had here. There was a baseball tournament in town with many players staying here. It was loud at night with door knocking and noise in the hall. The restaurant/lounge were closed, something about getting a new permit. Free Wi-Fi but not a good signal.

I think that the prices had been raised due to the baseball tournament in town. It was definitely not worth what we had to pay.

We like the pool because it is quite large for a hotel pool. The hot tub was open this time but it was cold.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2015

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the years. For the last 5 years I thought the place is falling apart but when I needed to stay in Morris I stayed there because I felt some loyalty to the place and the other options in town aren't pet friendly. The place continues to get worse and worse. The hot tub has been out of order for years(literally-years) the pool is always filthy. The trash cans by the side entrances are always overflowing. The rooms and bathrooms are filthy. The towels feel like 80 grit sandpaper. The night lock on my door was broken off. I was there in June and they haven't cleaned up all the leaves from last fall on the grounds and by the back doors. There are people living in the hotel, cooking in their rooms that stink up the hallways. At times there were what appeared to be long term residence hanging out in the hallway, talking loud and using foul language, not the environment I want when my kids and grandchildren are with me. The on-site bar was closed at 9 PM on a Saturday night! and when they were open they were out of pizzas. I will NEVER stay there again. If I don't have my dog with me I will stay at the competitors down the street(FYI: there is a brand new, and very nice hotel recently open in Morris) If I have my dog with I will drive to Alexandria or further rather than stay at this dump. There is absolutely nothing good to say about this place.

Room Tip: The best rooms? they are at the competitors down the street..
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family