See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Staying here for work and this place stinks. Literally. Got stuck in a smoking room and it is terrible. Even burying your head in a pillow is like taking a drag. Tried to get a different room, and instead I get a cold reception because the person behind the desk is a smoker and I was offending her because I am not a smoker. Also there is other peoples hair on my towels. And the shower drains so slow. Have you heard about this new thing called hot water? Maybe this hotel could get some. Drive by this place and go anywhere else. I'm gonna sleep in my car!!!!!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Ted N
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We stayed here one night recently, the rooms were clean ... a bit on the run down side.

Breakfast was included, but would recommend skipping it.

A couple days later, on the way back home we stopped in to see if they had found a phone charger in our room .. without looking in a lost and found of any sort we were told nothing had been found .. when we asked if the room could be checked quickly we were told flat out no.

It is what it is, so take it for what it's worth.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lu_and_deek
Reviewed 15 March 2012

We stayed here in June, 2011 and again in March, 2012. On both occasions, the staff was simply amazing, courteous and helpful. We were treated like family.

The continental breakfast was good, however it would have been nice to have fruit available.

We will definately stay here again and would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2011

We stay at the Eastwood Inn every time we come up from Minneapolis. The hotel is in a small town and you should expect the accommodations to fit the surroundings. This is not a fancy hotel but if you are looking for a clean comfortable place to stay with professional people, this is the place. This hotel surpasses any other hotels/motels within 15 miles around the area. We have stayed several times in the last 5 years, summer and winter, and never had any problems. I guess the last time we stayed the bathroom fan was a little loud but other than that, everything in our room worked fine and the hot tub worked and the pool area was warm and clean. The place needs a little fixing up here and there but overall if you are passing through and need a place to stay for a few nights it is fine. I did not find any off smells like another reviewer says, except chlorine from the pool, and nobody was parked in the carport. The continental breakfast does have an array of stuff. Again, this is not the all-inclusive palace so don't expect that. It is however a clean comfortable stay and I have never had any problems with the front desk people during our multiple stays. I am not a mousy pushover and have expectations of a hotel. But I am also reasonable. The hotel is fine, it works. We will continue to stay at the Eastwood Inn and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: You can ask to look at a room before being assigned one and if there is something you do not like, just ask the front desk about it or change rooms. They are friendly, professional and want you to have a comfortable stay.
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2011

Short stay here, rooms good sized and clean. Good eats next door. Nothing fancy here. A bit rough around the edges. Breakfast well it was there.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business