“Nice local source of Chinese Food”
Review of China Tiger

China Tiger
Ranked #16 of 29 Restaurants in New Brighton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Not a lot of atmosphere but the food is good and not expensive. We mainly use it for carryout and its quick and easy with delivery.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Been going to this restaurant for about a year now. And I have to say they have the best lunch value. $5.55 lunch special comes with main dish, pork fried rice, and an egg roll. People are very friendly and they make it extra hot when I ask.

1  Thank LaserSean
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Pepper steak and onion tasted ok but they didn't include the rice that EVERY Chinese food place includes with the orders. It also strangely had green onions as well which was not too bad. But no rice is HUGE for me, it's my favorite part.
Lo mein, an order of beef and an order of vegetable. Very small portions when I can order at my usual place and get twice as much for the same cost (and get rice with top order).
Won ton and teriyaki steak sticks..best part. If you mess up these, something is wrong lol. My usual place doesn't have the steak sticks so I was happy to finally have some. (I'm New to Minnesota).

All in all, the food was fresh, delivered on time. I get a better deal at my usual place though and it includes rice. So I will only ever stop by this place to grab my steak sticks when I'm craving them.

2  Thank Rachel D
Reviewed 22 January 2016

Had the Asian food hungers went on the internet ordered up the C9 Kung Pao Shrimp (the largest I've ever received) included Pork Fried Rice, Egg Roll and a couple Fortune Cookies all for $ 7.65, such a deal. Very friendly family run business. Lots of smiles!

1  Thank surestop
Reviewed 22 April 2015

We order from this place regularly and have never been disappointed. Great fresh food and very quick delivery.