See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I was hesitant as I pulled up to the Inn, but it was busy and the parking lot was full, so that was a good sign. Check-in was good, casual. I liked that. The place has a nice "Mom and Pop" feel to it. I know they are going through some remodeling (under new management), so I expect to see some good things come from this place in the future. The Owner/manager was very willing to help out and eager to make our stay great. We were visiting on a busy and COLD weekend in New Ulm, extra heaters were added to our rooms. It was a nice touch. I left some belongings in my room at check-out, and the owner called and was willing to send it to me. That was amazing. After all, it was cash... I feel anyone else would have just pocketed the money and walked away. Not at the Inn! I will go back!

Room tip: Ask for a remodeled room, or the dbl queen room. It is big, if you are traveling with a group.
Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank gustafry
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The website as well as the owner had indicated on a previous visit that he was refurbishing the motel. He may have started but the room we stayed in was so disgusting. It was unbelievable - good thing the sheets were clean and the bathroom fixtures were fine. New Ulm is a very busy town on weekends and were told we would probably not find another motel once we had checked in.
The walls were filthy - I can't imagine the last time they saw a cleaning cloth, much less any paint. Most of the problems could have been solved with a huge bucket of hot water and Lysol.

Room tip: Don't go to this motel unless you look at the rooms first!!!! Wish I'd have taken some pictures - didn't think of it.
Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Enjoy98
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Never review hotels, haven't had to. This was the dirtiest hotel! The bathroom was filthy! I even made the front desk aware and he said he would personally clean when we went to dinner. He vacuumed the middle of the room but the bathroom was awful. Sorry to be icky, but hair, dirt and scum on the floor and toilet are unacceptable! Don't stay here!

Date of stay: October 2013
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Yes, it's cheap. It seemed to be filled with mostly workers that travel during the week. We asked for a remodeled room and I am very glad we did. The beds were fine, but the carpet was filthy. The bathroom had the last renters soap left out and it appeared to have been cleaned by a 10 year old. The couple was young and friendly, but in way over their heads. I want to say better things, but I can't. This place needs a professional to restore the place, not just an enthusiastic couple.

Date of stay: June 2013
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank husie
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I booked a room here based on price and rating. The room was overall dirty, smelled of bleach. Took a shower and there was hair in there that did not belong to me. In the bathroom they apparently only clean with the door open and do not clean behind the door. The caulking in the bathroom is discussing, moldy and dirty. The bed is basically a step above sleeping on cardboard with springs and the Pillows are flatter than the blanket. I paid extra for the "Newly remodeled room, I would hate to see the rooms that have not been remodeled. I do not recommend this

Room tip: Go someplace else.
Date of stay: May 2013