Grand View Lodge
US$76
US$68
Good Ol' Days Family Resort(Nisswa)(Great Value!)
US$146
Lost Lake Lodge(Nisswa)(Great Value!)
US$250
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Pequot Lakes(Pequot Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$140
Madden's on Gull Lake(East Gull Lake)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$135
US$126
HIExpress.com
Cragun's Resort on Gull Lake(East Gull Lake)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$134
ComfortSuites
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsmain propertyroy lakeglacial watersbreakfast buffetgull lakemeal plangranite countersbedroom cabingolf villasgirls weekendtown homesindoor poolgas fireplaceoxitalian gardenfull kitchenice fishing
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Over the years I’ve stayed here plenty of times. On golf trips, friends getaways or with family. We tried so many of their accommodations. This trip was in a clubhouse suite. Just across the road from the main building makes it very convenient. No matter where you stay, they all have a comfortable feel. Like you’re at home. The furniture is comfortable. The beds are comfortable. Everything is just right. The pool was busy and fun.

Dinner in the pub was on point. Lastly, their breakfast buffet is righteous. Fresh with all sorts of choices. You’ll leave stuffed.

Something they do that I like is their texting. Checking if you need anything and it makes a super easy checkout.

The staff is always friendly and accommodating.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I spent the weekend there for my birthday because I just wanted to relax in the quiet & read books. I went to the spa onsite twice during my weekend stay and it was exceptional. The very best massage I've ever had and I get them monthly. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The breakfast buffet was wonderful. Everything you could ever want for breakfast was on that buffet and its free with your stay there. My lil cabin was next to the main lodge so I felt completely safe and I had my dog with me. We went on daily walks and he enjoyed every minute. My cabin was equipped with a full kitchen so I could prepare my own meals if I wanted, also a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. I especially enjoyed the fire place & TV. They have onsite restaurants, pool and other activities if you wanted something to do. I will definitely be back next year!!!

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Grandview Lodge is a world class Minnesota Resort offering amazing recreation and relaxation opportunities. Top match play golf, boating, fishing, biking, surfing, wakeboarding, pontooning, swimming, bonfires, s’mores, etc etc etc. Truly an amazing up north experience and perfect in every way. It’s a once in a life time vacation that you can do every summer! Perfect for all ages and ideal for families and couples alike. No one in your group will walk away disappointed. Grandview offers something for absolutely everyone and is located on a beautiful preserve like setting. The staff is world class, the facilities are world class and the experience is world class. Go and enjoy what Northern Minneasota is all about!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We've stayed at GVL in the past but this was the first winter visit. The resort overall is great and the improvements to Northwoods Pub and the deck out back are exceptional. Continued investment and updating the resort throughout plus minor things like free snowshoeing and cross-country make this a great resort to visit any time of year.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Great place for a get away! You will not find a better breakfast anywhere!!! Quiet and cozy rooms. Very clean. Nothing more relaxing than lazing on the couch in front of the fireplace. We always have a great time here.

Room Tip: Breakfast included!!!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple