US$113
Country Inn
US$105
Super 8 by Wyndham Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$89
Forest Lake Motel(Grand Rapids)
US$75
  • Restaurant
The Itascan Motel(Grand Rapids)
US$69
Hotels.com
US$211
US$109
Groupon.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 March 2017

The new owners went above and beyond to accommodate myself and my buddies during our stay. After a day of fishing, the owners provided us a place to fillet our fish and gave us supplies to clean up after. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and the cost was very reasonable. I would stay again and also recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Logic1108
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

This motel is under new ownership. We have started remodels in the living quarters and rooms. I would like to invite any of the negative guest reviews to give us another shot. I am working feverishly to make sure everyone's stay here is a good one. Whether you come to enjoy the outdoors or just come to relax I believe you all will be quite impressed with the changes. We hope to see you in the near future.
Your new owners
Steve , Erika and Steven

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
6  Thank 52,370
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights in June of this year. This is a quiet small little town and this motel is nothing fancy from the outside. That being said, it is INCREDIBLY clean, immaculate to be exact. Our room was cute, rustic, quaint and we had everything we needed. Plenty of towels, even little extras such as soap and shampoo that the larger "chain" hotels/motels supply. The lady that runs the motel along with her daughter was so friendly and personable!! Extremely reasonable rates and she is very professional. Did I mention that the owner is a lovely person?! Remer is a very small, quiet and quaint little town that just gives you that at home feel...there's even a cute little coffee shop across the street from the motel that I would've personally eaten at every day if time allowed; their food was delicious! I would like to make special mention that I am a VERY critical person when it comes to writing reviews. I make no secret about pointing out the good as well as the bad. I can honestly say, there is NOTHING negative to comment on here. Would highly recommend and would most definitely stay here again!! :-)

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank JennyZMomof3 .
Reviewed 29 June 2015

I don't no about these other reviews but we go fishing in the remer area once to twice a year for four days at a time and find that the remer motel is a very peaceful and quiet place and the owner and staff are very friendly and kind they helped us in any way they could. The rooms are very clean and tidy its a small motel that's family owned and managed i like this about a small town and i would defanitly stay there again and recomende this place if this is what u like in your stay. all though there are always a few bad apples that stay around at all motels and make stays on other people difficult and or unpleasant but u cant let those people ruin it for u or them so take a look for yourself and make your stay pleasant and warm

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Rebekah B
Reviewed 30 April 2015

I had stayed up at the Remer Motel for a few years to go up for a fishing trip, since the fishing is great in the area. We have stayed at this hotel before but have noticed that it has been going from bad to worse, and while staying here for our most recent fishing trip, we had the privilege of getting our boat vandalized by some of the associates/tenants/whatever you may call them. The people running the hotel and these "tenants" are nothing but sketchy! If you are looking for an interesting place to stay with even more interesting owners, head on over - lord knows I won't be there anymore...

Room Tip: The best room is in a different Hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends