“Wow. A great ending to driving day”
Review of Remer Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Remer
Remer Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Remer
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Pulling into Remer Motel fooled us. Humble exterior but wow, the rooms are handsome and large. Service is kind and thoughtful. Owner is onsite, attentive to every detail. He's got total commitment to making Remer Motel best of its style- small, family owned, personal, efficient. Very fast internet. It's close to the Soo Trail. Don't pass this by!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank friendlyfoodgroup

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Stayed at the Remer Motel this past weekend the new owners are very friendly and have started remodeling the rooms. The rooms are clean and the owners treat everyone very nice. The Motel is located next to numerous sporting activates, ATV Trail Riding, Fishing, and Hunting areas.
I plan on going back and staying there again.

Room Tip: Ask about one of the newly remodeled rooms if available.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bern2000
Reviewed 9 March 2017

The new owners went above and beyond to accommodate myself and my buddies during our stay. After a day of fishing, the owners provided us a place to fillet our fish and gave us supplies to clean up after. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and the cost was very reasonable. I would stay again and also recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Logic1108
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

This motel is under new ownership. We have started remodels in the living quarters and rooms. I would like to invite any of the negative guest reviews to give us another shot. I am working feverishly to make sure everyone's stay here is a good one. Whether you come to enjoy the outdoors or just come to relax I believe you all will be quite impressed with the changes. We hope to see you in the near future.
Your new owners
Steve , Erika and Steven

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
6  Thank 52,370
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights in June of this year. This is a quiet small little town and this motel is nothing fancy from the outside. That being said, it is INCREDIBLY clean, immaculate to be exact. Our room was cute, rustic, quaint and we had everything we needed. Plenty of towels, even little extras such as soap and shampoo that the larger "chain" hotels/motels supply. The lady that runs the motel along with her daughter was so friendly and personable!! Extremely reasonable rates and she is very professional. Did I mention that the owner is a lovely person?! Remer is a very small, quiet and quaint little town that just gives you that at home feel...there's even a cute little coffee shop across the street from the motel that I would've personally eaten at every day if time allowed; their food was delicious! I would like to make special mention that I am a VERY critical person when it comes to writing reviews. I make no secret about pointing out the good as well as the bad. I can honestly say, there is NOTHING negative to comment on here. Would highly recommend and would most definitely stay here again!! :-)

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank JennyZMomof3 .

Been to Remer Motel? Share your experiences!