“Great lunch option!”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #59 of 144 Restaurants in Richfield
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Trying to eat healthy at an airport can be a challenge so this could s my go too for a big bowl of delicious wonton soup. Yum!

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner while awaiting a flight. Nice people but they were slammed with customers thus the wait was about 20 minutes.

I had chicken with fried rice and 2 eggs rolls and they were actually good... the bill however with a bottle of juice topped out at 18.99

Reviewed 4 January 2017

While typically prompt, Pei Wei managed to have most of its kitchen staff looking as if they were standing around aimlessly. The cashier promised a wait of 10 minutes to prepare two dishes. Twenty minutes later, they managed to produce chicken fried rice with about as much flavor and chewiness in the chicken as a used car tire. Pei Wei has lost my business.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

This is my second visit to Pei Wei in a week. The first visit they told me it would be a 15 minute wait. 20 minutes later my food arrived. I had to eat it in the plane. It was dry short of sauce and terrible.

I decided to try it again after a pilot I know said that my visit was not indicative of his frequent visits.

My second visit made the first seem like great service. The guy behind the counter ignored me in favor of the attractive woman behind me. After finally deciding he would take my order (after almost skipping me again) he informed me that it would be 20 minutes for my food. Once again the food was poorly prepared and tasted terrible. I won't make the same mistake again. Poor service, poor attitude, poor food quality.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I stopped here for a beverage and it was fine, but there was a long wait for food and there were only about 4 people in line. If you are in a hurry, like I was, go somewhere else.
The little gourmet markets are a better option because the food is pre-packaged.

Clean restaurant.

Been to Pei Wei Asian Diner? Share your experiences!