“Always a good meal”

Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I love this place and we always making it a family outing! You have to get here just at the right time, cause this place fills up fast!

I love the buffet/ make your own dish. Cause I know what's going into it and I'm controlling the spice level to what I want, and you can create your own flavor. They have a wide assortment of meats, vegetables, noodles, and sauces.

And after you bowl is full, you bring it up to the grill and watch them cook it. You can drop a buck in the basket to bang the gong, and they cheer. Kids love to do it.

When you are done with your meal and receive your check, they bring these sticky buns. They are warm with melt sugar and sesame seeds inside.

There are newer reviews for Khan's Mongolian Barbeque - Richfield

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I loved this restaurant. Great service and great food. A nice place to go and eat when you land. I loved the asian salsa, and the mongolian food they had oto offer!

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Simple but very adequate. Good selection of items to choose from. Avoid if you have a peanut allergy. The restaurant interior is a bit tired looking and could use a remodeling.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Everyone should experience Kahn's at least once. I wish they would rearrange the buffet to have the noodles last. Meat first, veggies second (use long veggies on the outside to expand your bowl), spices and then pile on the noodles. A little spendy, but a good experience. We try to go at least once a month for lunch. And we always leave satisfied.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

We enjoyed a very late lunch here and the buffet was full of fresh options. I love seeing my food cooked right in front of me and they'll add peanuts upon request. The dessert of a bread filled with melted sugar and sesame seeds was a unique end to the meal. As we were so late for lunch, it was into the dinner hour all you can eat pricing. It would have been great to have a one bowl pricing option as well.

1  Thank 651MichelleJA