“Quick Delivery of a Delicious Dinner”

Eddie Cheng Chinese Restaurant Incorporated
Ranked #11 of 140 Restaurants in Richfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 9 July 2017

After a long day of flying and a late check-in at a nearby hotel, we were happy to see that Eddie Cheng Chinese Restaurant delivered food until 11 p.m. at no additional cost. The delivery was quick and the food was hot. Our family had eggrolls, cream puffs, and sesame chicken. All were delicious. We would definitely order again when we are staying locally.

1  Thank freespiritmn
There are newer reviews for Eddie Cheng Chinese Restaurant Incorporated

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Very clean and great food for a low price. Glad I stopped because I will be back! Also very nice employees

1  Thank Lindsey L
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Ordered Kong Pao Chicken the only thing was missing was the heat.Very bland tasting. Egg Rolls were dry. I defiantly had better tasting food elsewhere. Although the Kong Pao was fresh.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This place has great food. There pick up is fast. They also have delivery available. We eat here at least monthly.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Fair price for the volume. Food quality is average at best. Service was fine for the price.

I cannot understand how other reviewers called this the best Chinese in Minnesota. This might be the first time I had Chinese in Minnesota. If this is the best, it may be the last.

The broccoli chicken was bland. The chicken was cooked, but the broccoli was hard and undercooked. The egg drop soup, on the other hand, was scalding hot, even after I finished the entree. The soup was nearly flavorless.

While this was low budget Chinese food, I have had better and paid less.

I recommend you look elsewhere unless you cannot afford it. There has to be better for a comparable value.