TownePlace Suites Rochester
Sleep Inn(Rochester)
MainStay Suites(Rochester)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenpool areaking bedroom suiteseparate bedroomsmayo clinicnice deskrooms are bigstay downtownhot tubthe sofa bedother hotelsbreakfast stafffull sizeevery hourfitness centerdesk staffkitchenette
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel was great and the stay was great. The hotel offers a big breakfast and plenty of food to choose from. We stayed in a one king bedroom suite. It was spacious with plenty of room for an extra rollaway bed.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
TownePlace_Mgmt, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

We appreciate the time you took to write your review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at the Towneplace Suites! Please make sure to visit us in the near future!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

I was having a procedure done at the Mayo clinic, and we chose this hotel because it offered a discount to Mayo patients, plus had an awesome pool area for my 6 year old daughter. We were very happy with our stays. The suites are arranged very nicely, hotel was clean, pool was fantastic fun, breakfast was amazing, and the staff was super friendly. It is a little ways out from Mayo, but with shuttles running constantly back and forth, that is not a big deal. They are in the middle of doing some remodeling, so there were a few minor cosmetic things, but nothing to worry about. For the price we paid, we were extremely happy with our stay and will be back again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank bbbob17

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! I am pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay! Our facility was designed with the guest in mind, therefore I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed some of our many amenities. We hope you come and stay with us sometime in the near future!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We traveled to Rochester for a birthday party at this hotel. We stayed the night... our kids do loved the pool area. The rooms are spacious and affordable. We liked the fact that there is a kitchenette and separate bedrooms. Breakfast had lots of options.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
TownePlace_Mgmt, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, as well as our many amenities. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

On first glance when entering the room it seemed like a typical Towneplace. For dinner we decided to get food at a grocery store and eat in. When we got back with our food we realized there was no silverware and no wine glasses in the kitchen. We asked about it at the front desk and they assured us there was silverware in the room. There was not. We ate dinner with plastic ware and drank wine from coffee cups.
In the bathroom there was no lotion, which I don't usually travel with lotion because I am fine with the lotion typically found in hotels. When I tried to use the hairdryer it had a tight coil type cord which restricted the ability to move over to the mirror area. It's difficult to style my hair when I can't see in the mirror. I don't know if the problem was the hairdryer or the mirror. The mirror was not over the sink. It was off kilter to the left.
The storage system in the closet was great but we were only there for one night so didn't really take advantage of the one really nice feature of the room.
The breakfast offerings were typical and good. However, since we were the only ones in the dining area at the time, I changed the TV to Fox News (I know, dicey move in MN) and while the volume was turned up to 56, there was no sound. I toggled back and forth between several stations and all had sound except FNC. So we watched MeTV.
I like Townplace Suites as a rule but this one was marginal at best.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! I apologize for the lack of supplies in the room. Unfortunately we don't have any wine glasses, but we do supply silverware and body lotion. I will make sure this issue is passed on to my staff so that this is an isolated issue! We hope to have the chance to serve you again!

Reviewed 9 December 2016

I checked into the TownePlace Suites for 3 nights. I had just left another hotel in the area because it was filthy.
The TownePlace is so nice and clean. The 2 bedroom suite I have is clean, large enough to be comfortable, kitchen is fully equipped.
The free breakfast is great. They have a pool area for smaller children and one for adults and teens with a water slide. The staff are very friendly. It is right off HYW 52 on the NW side of Rochester. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: We were in suite 316, 2 bedroom, 2 bath with pull out in living room area. full kitchen. Great room
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank DonnagirlMinnesota

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am glad to hear that you were so pleased with our many amenities we offer! We hope to see you again sometime in the near future!