“So. Much. Room.”

TownePlace Suites Rochester
Ranked #30 of 51 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed 20 April 2017

My daughter had a dance competition in Rochester and the director of her team selected this hotel for the group but we were so glad! I hadn't stayed in an extended stay place before so wasn't prepared for the amenities - including full kitchen with dishes and everything. There was a nice desk that would have been great if I had work to get done. It was also nice to have a TV in the living area and the bedroom so there was no competing over what to watch! The only downside was the couch was small and even though there was room for us to have some friends hang out there was no place for visitors to sit.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
TownePlace_Mgmt, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! I am pleased to hear that you stay was great! We designed our suites and amenities with the guest in mind and are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed them! We hope to see you in the near future!

There are newer reviews for TownePlace Suites Rochester

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel was great and the stay was great. The hotel offers a big breakfast and plenty of food to choose from. We stayed in a one king bedroom suite. It was spacious with plenty of room for an extra rollaway bed.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
TownePlace_Mgmt, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

We appreciate the time you took to write your review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at the Towneplace Suites! Please make sure to visit us in the near future!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

I was having a procedure done at the Mayo clinic, and we chose this hotel because it offered a discount to Mayo patients, plus had an awesome pool area for my 6 year old daughter. We were very happy with our stays. The suites are arranged very nicely, hotel was clean, pool was fantastic fun, breakfast was amazing, and the staff was super friendly. It is a little ways out from Mayo, but with shuttles running constantly back and forth, that is not a big deal. They are in the middle of doing some remodeling, so there were a few minor cosmetic things, but nothing to worry about. For the price we paid, we were extremely happy with our stay and will be back again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank bbbob17

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! I am pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay! Our facility was designed with the guest in mind, therefore I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed some of our many amenities. We hope you come and stay with us sometime in the near future!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We traveled to Rochester for a birthday party at this hotel. We stayed the night... our kids do loved the pool area. The rooms are spacious and affordable. We liked the fact that there is a kitchenette and separate bedrooms. Breakfast had lots of options.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
TownePlace_Mgmt, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, as well as our many amenities. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

On first glance when entering the room it seemed like a typical Towneplace. For dinner we decided to get food at a grocery store and eat in. When we got back with our food we realized there was no silverware and no wine glasses in the kitchen. We asked about it at the front desk and they assured us there was silverware in the room. There was not. We ate dinner with plastic ware and drank wine from coffee cups.
In the bathroom there was no lotion, which I don't usually travel with lotion because I am fine with the lotion typically found in hotels. When I tried to use the hairdryer it had a tight coil type cord which restricted the ability to move over to the mirror area. It's difficult to style my hair when I can't see in the mirror. I don't know if the problem was the hairdryer or the mirror. The mirror was not over the sink. It was off kilter to the left.
The storage system in the closet was great but we were only there for one night so didn't really take advantage of the one really nice feature of the room.
The breakfast offerings were typical and good. However, since we were the only ones in the dining area at the time, I changed the TV to Fox News (I know, dicey move in MN) and while the volume was turned up to 56, there was no sound. I toggled back and forth between several stations and all had sound except FNC. So we watched MeTV.
I like Townplace Suites as a rule but this one was marginal at best.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! I apologize for the lack of supplies in the room. Unfortunately we don't have any wine glasses, but we do supply silverware and body lotion. I will make sure this issue is passed on to my staff so that this is an isolated issue! We hope to have the chance to serve you again!