“Beautiful Night Outside”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

(Sorry for duplicate - signed into old account by accident) Was glad my sister and I decided to give the first restaurant we stopped at it a miss and continued to Rogers. Enjoyed a drink at the large bar with huge tvs with a variety of sports broadcast. Didn't have to wait long for table outside. Our wonderfully entertaining server agreed that our choice of fish and chips was excellent. The walleye was delicious awhile the waffle chips were good. I did enjoy the sauces our server recommended even though I'm partial to malt vinegar. Would go back when I visit again! No wonder this place is #1!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

My sister and I nearly stopped at another restaurant because it was closer to her home but I'm glad we kept going. First, because it wasn't nearly as expensive but second because the outdoor seating, food and service was great! We sat at the large local bar to wait for a table outside and couldn't believe the size of the tvs and variety of sports coverage. It was crazy busy for a Wednesday night but didn't take long for a table. Our server was so entertaining and agreed our fish and chips choice was a good one. The walleye was excellent and the waffle chips good. I especially enjoyed the dip she recommended even though I'm partial to malt vinegar. No one wonder it's #1 in Rogers!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Great place for lunch. Happy hour from 11-6 on the patio.

Good was great. Good mojitos... had to argue with the waitress to not use Bacardi rum in the mojito... otherwise great.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Came here for lunch 9-5-17. The place was packed for being lunch time! The menu is quite extensive, kind of all over the place. Didn't appear that they specialize in anything in particular. I had a sandwich with waffle fries. The portions were good, the sandwich was very good, but the fries were under cooked, and quite bland to be honest. No salt, seasoning, nothing. My SO ordered the Kung Pao chicken. Albeit an odd choice for a bar, it was actually really good. I thought it was better than what I ordered. Overall, I'm glad we tried it, but I doubt I'd ever go back. Lunch and a couple iced teas cost near $35. Little steep for the quality we received. I will say the service was very good though. Bartender was very polite, patient, and helpful.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Pricing at Maynard's never quite matches expected quality. There are a number of similar restaurants nearby serving better food for similar pricing. Tonight we had fish and chips, chicken tenders, Cajun chicken fettuccini, and lobster mac and cheese. The chicken fettuccini was well received, the chicken tenders and fish and chips were typical fair, the lobster mac and cheese while the mac and cheese portion was very creamy and tasty the lobster claws used in the dish were tough to chew, and off flavor. There was plenty of meat but the quality was poor.