“Great food”

Hong Kong
Ranked #86 of 170 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

Food was amazing way better then any of the other Chinese restaurants around. Don't have much to pick from but what ever you do choose well tasit good!

1  Thank ashleypN3409GH

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Great food, great price, nice employees! I have looked for a good Chinese restaurant in St Cloud and there are none other than Hong Kong! Best all around! Egg rolls, wontons, rice is really fried and not just brown rice (found in all other places on st cloud) and main course is great!!! Easy 5 star

2  Thank obthenbc
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Thought we would try an Asian restaurant that wasn't a buffet in St Cloud. It had been years since we were at Hong Kong and could not remember how it was. After my wife and I had eaten there, we wont be going again. We started off with a tasteless egg drop soup and even a more tasteless egg roll. I had the Szechuan Beef which was pretty much tasteless too. The fried rice looked as if it had been sitting for hours and tasted like that also. My wife had the Chicken and Snow peas, which she was not impressed with. The service was very slow even though they didn't have many people eating. I wonder how this place stays in business. On a up note, the beer is reasonable!

1  Thank jb_wiebe
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I have eaten at many Chinese restaurants and this is not even average, probably 2.5 but will rate a 3 because I have not been to any great Chinese restaurants in St Cloud. The service is good, and it has been in business for quite a while so they must have a loyal following. Based on my experience I would not recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank bubfn
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Small restaurant, excellent service, clean, great value. Regular Chinese food selections. What is nice is that the wait staff was so attentive and polite, the food tasted great and the prices were low. We have been to this restaurant several times and will continue. Very nice!

1  Thank deniseb200