“Awesome!!!!”

Add it.
Extreme Pita
Ranked #84 of 170 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

The gyros are great!!! The salads are awesome!!! Get the side of pita chips for a crunch!!! We will go back again.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Extreme Pita is an above average fast food court establishment. Your orders are cooked individually while you watch. The variety of possible pitas is very good. The staff are friendly and helpful

Reviewed 25 February 2017

The pitas are too die for and they are so filling. A pita is roughly around 7$ and you can also turn any pita into a salad if you do not want to eat it in a pita shell. It is good for if you want food for the mall. However, I have gone just for their food and not even to go to the mall.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Based on the 2 reviews I assume that the pitas are better than the smoothies. When I arrived no one was in line and the guy totally ignored me. Once I got his attention he began to work on my smoothie without washing his hands. The menu said fruit smoothie but he pour juice from a drink fountain and got the ice from the machine as well. I've never seen this before. This is definitely not how things are done on the east coast. I will not go back. Horrible service & product! If I could give half of a star I would!

Reviewed 23 April 2015

My friend and our daughters ate here last weekend when we were in town for a basketball tournament. What a find! I had the Chicken Caesar Pita and it was delicious! Absolutely loaded with fresh ingredients. My friend got the Thai Chicken Pita and loved hers very much! Our daughters said they loved the fresh smoothies. There were lots of options including flatbreads. It was refreshing to find a place that was different from the typical mall food court restaurant to eat at. It's too bad I live 2 hours away, or I would definitely be back!!!