“Love this place! Best healthy choice in Saint Cloud!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pacific Wok Teriyaki Grill
Ranked #71 of 168 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

I attended College at St Cloud State & would eat at pacific wok on a weekly basis. They even have $5 specialty bowls if you show your student ID on tuesdays. My favorite food option there is the Teryaki Steak bowl with white rice & vegetables. I've heard the noodles instead of the white rice is excellent too.

I am disappointed though that they no longer have the option to have half steak and half chicken in your bowl. You can only have one or the other. This place is average price. Medium size bowl for $7.99-8.99. It is about $11.00 for a meal but I think it is worth it.

The customer service is always great & fast! Highly recommend. The only reason I give this place 4 stars is because they took away the half steak/half chicken bowl option off the menu which was the most popular.

Enjoy!!

Reviewed 25 September 2015

Good food, fair price. Seems to be a healthier alternative than your typical fast food. I get the teriyaki beef or chicken with rice. Chicken is always good. Unfortunately, the beef is fatty/grisly at times. I wish it was more consistent.

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

We were impressed with this grill. Not quite as fast as a chipotle but much healthier. Brown rice is an option and this was very good not sticky. They have salads and bowls and the like. The vegetables were very good although very crunchy which is fine with me. The chicken was lean. It is lightly seasoned and you can add your own which is perfect. There is free wifi but not a large eating area. They do have awesome specials and offer discount with student ID. This would be a great place for parents to give gift cards to as it is close to campus and very healthy yet filling.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

I've been here quite a few times and the only complaint I have is that my stir fry is like 85% carrots lately. I have nothing against carrots but a little more even distribution of veggies would be nice. I'll take a break for now and when I'm in the mood for carrots, I know where to go.

Reviewed 14 November 2014

We ordered food for delivery from here when one of our coworkers was leaving our area. It is a favorite restaurant of several of my coworkers. The food was delicious! They had some special sauce that I was not familiar with; but it was yummy! I would recommend this place if you have the opportunity.

1  Thank Kathy N