“Good food...........”

Add it.
Pacific Wok Teriyaki Grill
Ranked #69 of 169 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Reviewed 12 January 2017

Great place to pick up some wok food. Lots of tasty items on the menu and reasonably priced. Small restaurant with a rather cold atmosphere which is balanced by good food at a reasonable price. May want to pick something up and take it home. Near the college so sure that they cater to lots of students however it never seems busy there.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I love this food! The chewy brown rice and amazing Yakayori chicken bowl is my favorite lunch joint in St. Cloud. I go out of my way to come here! At least I used to. I highly recommend it for a quick, yummy and healthy lunch! But I can't give them 5 stars because of two things. It's always too cold in there and their advertised use of gold'n plump chicken, gross! I just found this this out today. I am sorry but it's a turn off for me! Factory farmed chicken from one of the worst violators of animal welfare! Not even free range

Reviewed 8 December 2016

My husband and I will go here for lunch, and they have really good food. Nice quiet place right in the middle of downtown st cloud.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

I attended College at St Cloud State & would eat at pacific wok on a weekly basis. They even have $5 specialty bowls if you show your student ID on tuesdays. My favorite food option there is the Teryaki Steak bowl with white rice & vegetables. I've heard the noodles instead of the white rice is excellent too.

I am disappointed though that they no longer have the option to have half steak and half chicken in your bowl. You can only have one or the other. This place is average price. Medium size bowl for $7.99-8.99. It is about $11.00 for a meal but I think it is worth it.

The customer service is always great & fast! Highly recommend. The only reason I give this place 4 stars is because they took away the half steak/half chicken bowl option off the menu which was the most popular.

Enjoy!!

Reviewed 25 September 2015

Good food, fair price. Seems to be a healthier alternative than your typical fast food. I get the teriyaki beef or chicken with rice. Chicken is always good. Unfortunately, the beef is fatty/grisly at times. I wish it was more consistent.