“great gyro stop”
Review of New York Gyro

New York Gyro
Ranked #53 of 169 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We have been here twice now. Real good fresh food. Order at the counter, then you get to choose your toppings like at Subway. I recommend the red sauce added to everything. Not to hot, but very tasty. Or just ask for a taste! Staff is helpful as well. We were at the 3316 3rd St n location. Get your tray of food, and go sit in the back. Comfy tables n chairs. I love the chicken gyro, my mate goes for the lamb. We tried the shish cabob as well. Great flavor.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Sooooo good, great prices, awesome service. We eat here often... it's been a favorite for many years.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Love the food. We go at least once a week. Everything is fresh. The one on 33rd street does give you a little more of the add ons. Student fries are a must try. LGonna try the brownies sometime, they look good.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

I went with a buddy and had a lunch. Let me tell you, it was so good, and so large, that I had the leftovers for lunch the next day! It's not the kind of place that hits you when you look at it as being really good food, but once you start eating, you realize this is the real deal and quite tasty, especially considering the affordability.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

They specialize in Halal food. That being said their Gyro doesn't taste quite the same as the traditional Greek sandwich. The food was OK. The servers speak very broken English, so prepare to ask them to repeat frequently.