All reviews convention center great location included in the room rate covered parking bath towels quiet room water pressure wedding reception nice hotel in town skyway validate ramp property radisson st lobby
Reviewed 7 November 2016

Good place to stay while in St. Cloud. Convenient area, right across from convention center, we walked to an area restaurant for dinner, felt safe. Parking is in an attached parking ramp, so you pay a little, I think it was only $4 with hotel stay. We also walked to the University of St. Cloud from out hotel. It was about a 15 minute walk. The hotel itself is clean and modern with a nice lobby restaurant and Starbucks coffee place. Good for a late night snack with a drink. The rooms were a good size and clean too. I would stay here again when in St. Cloud. We did hear the train in the lobby, but we always bring a white noise machine when we stay in hotels, so didn't hear it in our room.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelfromDuluth
Abdoul O, Front Office Manager at Courtyard St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2016

Hi TravelfromDuluth,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your visits with us. I apologize that the train's noise which we are working on improving our insulation, I will be sure to pass your feedback to help ensure great customer satisfaction throughout all departments. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 1 November 2016

A breath of fresh air of eye pleasing elegance! The room was a very pleasant surprise. It was comparable to a luxury resort if not better. It was extremely spacious, clean and fresh smelling. The in-room amenities were well worth the cost of the stay. Comfort was definitely considered in designing this room. The King-sized bed felt like one would probably imagine how it would be sleeping on a cloud. Easy/Breezy check in and check out. Nice and friendly staff. Pritika was exceptionally helpful. Would definitely choose to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Deirdre R

Hello Deirdre R,
Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you were so pleased with your stay. Looking forward to welcoming you again!
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

This hotel was very clean. The staff especially the individual was very friendly and efficient. We were checked into our room in literally a minute. The room was spacious and very clean with new flat screen tvs . The shower was comfortable. The only negative is location. The downtown area is run down.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark M

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am so sorry for the inconvenience and frustration driven by our downtown location, but am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here in St. Cloud. I am also glad to hear that you particularly enjoyed our amenities and staff, and will be sure to pass that along to our front desk agents to boost their ENERGY. We hope to see you again. Take care!
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Rooms were very comfortable and suite was perfect for our family. Location was close to numerous dining and drinking establishments. Convention center right across the way. Staff was friendly and helpful. Parking was in a ramp and a hike depending on what is going on in that part of town. Staff and parents staying in hotel could have controlled their children a bit more from screaming and running in the halls.

Room Tip: Rooms away from elevators are best bet
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank John R

Hello John R,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall! I apologize for our parking procedures and inconvenience which is unfortunately out of our control as it is a city-owned ramp but I can ensure you that we will do our best to ease the process in the near future. We hope to see you the next time you are in town. My best regard to you and your family!

Reviewed 31 August 2016

This hotel was suggested to me when I was attending services at St. Mary's Cathedral. I arrived and the suite was stunning and very well equipped with safety bars by shower and soft towels. Extremely well designed lobby provides spaces for work and private meetings. Outstanding value with great restaurants nearby. Extremely safe area well lit parking.

Room Tip: 6th floor very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank ajhdac
Abdoul O, Front Office Manager at Courtyard St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Hi Ajhdac,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel. I am really glad to hear that you have enjoyed all the capabilities of our lobby (business lounge, on-site restaurant, pod table, etc.) and the exquisiteness of our rooms. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to our area.