Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 13/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Fairfield Inn
PricelineUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
Agoda.comUS$99
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2020

Hotel is VERY average..needs a updating!! Nothing was open as far as food/beverage or pool/fitness center (because of Covid) staff weren't very friendly..in fact whole area of this town is quite unfriendly...

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 28 January 2020

The location of the Fairfield is great. I arrived late in the evening and was exhausted. Unfortunately the pool had not yet closed and that is all I could hear. If you need a good night sleep on a weekend, I would recommend asking for a 2nd floor room away from the pool. The front desk staff did great getting the pool closed at 11:00 when scheduled but was very noisy until then, even across and down the hall. I booked via a third party website and think I got the room I did because of that (Room 108). The light did not work when you first walked in and they knew that without me saying anything because the gal who helped with my checkout apologized for it. The room was also right next to the general managers office and faced the front entrance, very bright and a bit noisy. Overall, the hotel was a decent choice but I would certainly not stay in the same room again. Please fix the lighting issue before putting another guest in the room. Parking is also lacking and when arriving late alone in the evening I had no choice but to park in the back of the hotel and walk alone around the building. I did not feel safe doing so.

Room tip: Do not stay in room 108
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Julie K
749LW749, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
I apologize that you did your experience was less that satisfactory and I assure you we will be addressing the areas we can to help provide a better experience for all our future guests. We hope with our continued efforts to improve you will give us the opportunity to be your choice the next time you are in town.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2019

Very helpful and friendly staff. Pool and hot tub. Clean and inviting spaces. Our room had microwave and fridge. However, the room itself was small with inadequate vanity and desk space. Reasonable, if not great lighting. Adequate outlets. Bed was ok but could be more comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

03/02/2019: Excellent service by entire staff, very accomodating. So friendly, too!
Wonderful continental breakfast is well-stocked with a lot of choices. Very clean rooms. Location is very close to shopping and restaurants. Indoor pool is small but nice.
The small, snow-packed parking lot was difficult to navigate but I blame that on Mother Nature, not on the staff.
Very pleasant stay, from start to finish. Will definitely be back!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
749LW749, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2019

Dear susanpm1975, Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. I' so glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel and agree that the snow has been difficult to maneuver around this year. We love having you here and look forward to your next visit!

Many thanks,

Reviewed 28 December 2018

This was one of the nicest hotel we've stay in for a long time.The bed was really comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was really good. They had bacon, turkey sausage, scramble eggs, egg & cheese omelet patty, toast, waffles and fruits. I just know I was surprised what all they had. We will definitely stay at this hotel again we really like it.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
749LW749, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2018

Thank you so much. It is wonderful to hear that you had a great stay and we do look forward to seeing you again next time you are in town. Have a safe holiday and Happy New Year!