“The best”

Add it.
China One
Ranked #8 of 17 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Authentic family made food, freshly made to order. Great vegetables and a huge selection of offerings. The family that runs this place is do welcoming dispite language challenges. Huge servings.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

China One serves delicious Chinese food at reasonable prices. Portions are large. Although they have inside seating I usually do take-out. Absolutely love their food and you will too!

Reviewed 24 September 2016

This restaurant is family run. The recipes are executed with precision (ha ha can you tell I've worked in the food industry?). They don't over-salt their food. I have ordered food from them for 5 years and have never once been disappointed nor have I ever gotten an MSG hangover. I am gushing I know, but it is so nice to see a family working together like this, couple that with an excellent product and I would do a commercial for them :)

Reviewed 6 November 2015

Great place for lunch. Relatively quick service. $6 for a lot of food. I had the cashew chicken and would have liked less "filler veggies (celery) and more cashews but even picking out a good portion of the celery I was still super full. I upgraded to the lo mein (for $1) and it was really good! and you got two won tons. Go for lunch because supper you pay about $2 more than lunch for the same meal.