“Mixed feelings”

Tay Ho
Ranked #486 of 949 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 22 May 2015

First visit today. A co-worker recommended it. As I was seated in this smallish restaurant I had to overcome the urge to get up and leave. I was seated at a small table which was for me an uncomfortable location near the cash register. The ambience was not working for me. It smelled weird, not like food smells, more like moldy old carpet smell - and there just happened to be very old and worn carpet in the dining area. But I am not normally a high maintenance diner, so I decided to just go with it. The menu had many good-sounding choices. I decided on a chicken and pea pod entree with fried rice and an egg roll. The entree was delicious but was barely warm. I considered asking them to heat it but just ate it as is. The rice was bland; I enjoyed the egg roll. Good service. Good prices.

Reviewed 7 October 2014 via mobile

This is definitely the best place to get Pho and spring rolls in St. Paul, Mn.They also serve a tomato based soup on Saturday that is something you must try if you are a pho lover.

Been to Tay Ho? Share your experiences!