US$119
US$140
US$128
Homewood
Courtyard St. Cloud(Saint Cloud)
US$116
US$64
US$77
US$95
US$119
All reviewsservice dogfront deskroom was cleanthe pool hot tub areagreat place to stayquiet locationson's weddinghave stayed at this hotel severalhigh schoolwould recommend this hotel to anyonegreat propertywafflesking suiteup to datebiscuits and gravycomfortable staythe hotel staff
Reviewed 17 June 2017

I loved my room and the price of the room was very reasonable! I reserved a suite so friends could gather for a friends funeral... plenty of room to share memories. I loved the room so much I did not want to leave and thought about staying another night. Room was very clean and comfortable!!!! I also could not hear nearby rooms running water or flushing toilets as well as those in the rooms next to me - referring to neighbors talking/TV etc.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2017

We love to stay at AmericInn. Very nice place to stay. Friendly staff and very clean. Have stayed at several AmericInns and always the same wonderful courtesy at each one. We have stayed at the AmericInn in Sartell several times. It is conveniently located to the doctors and to our daughters.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2017

Tried to alter my reservation as I had prepaid for a night, but could not get the front desk operator to understand I was OK with that and wanted to book a second night as my plans had changed. I gave up and stay 12 miles down the road at a Marriott Property. The extra few minutes drive was not a problem and I had a faster internet and better breakfast anyway. No reason to gp back to the Americinn.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
SartellMgr, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Sartell, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Hi George,

I apologize that you encountered an issue when trying to make reservations at our property. Unfortunately the staff does not have access to all rates - some are only available to book directly online. I appreciate the feedback and would like to personally handle reservations for you if you have any future plans to stay in the Sartell area. I did attempt to reach out to you directly when my staff brought this to my attention but when I contacted your office I was only able to leave you a voicemail. At the AmericInn we strive to provide everyone with the best service possible and I am truly sorry that we fell short here. If there is anything I can do for you please contact me at 320-259-0877.

Thanks,

Jason Peterson

Reviewed 23 April 2017

I have stayed in "top end" hotels that weren't this nice. Everything was great! They staff was so courteous and friendly. Very impressed with this hotel. We have stayed at this hotel several times and we have had a great experience every time.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2017

My boyfriend and I had a great stay at the Americinn in Sartell. The staff was very kind and welcoming when we arrived and the room was very clean, warm, and comfortable. We will recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice, reasonably priced hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple