“Family time! ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Rock Creek Coffeehouse
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Rock Creek is an excellent place for family time. We go there to each have our favorite coffee treat and play Cribbage. Must be something about the place because I've lost here more than I've won but, I still enjoyed my time at Rock Creek

In addition to coffee drinks they have scones and other baked goods, ice cream and the like.

Also offer wifi and comfortable seating booths or tables. Not sure but I think you could sit out front street is not that busy that you could carry on a conversation.

Comfortable, cozy, clean and independently owned. You won't be dissatisfied or disappointed at Rock Creek Coffeehouse

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This unassuming coffee shop located in Sauk Rapids is a popular spot for business meetings, spending time with friends, or working outside the office. They serve all your favorite hot beverages, sandwiches, pastries, and more. I've been very pleased with the beverages and the friendly service.

The ambiance of the place is casual. It's decorated with corrugated tin, dark woodwork, eclectic wall decor. There is a bookshelf filled with books and games. Occasionally, they have live music here.

It's a nice place to sit and visit, or for getting some work done. Check it out!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

It was a great little cafe. We grabbed a bite to eat, some good beverages, and sat amd chat with my in-laws. I look forward to visiting again.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Good coffee. Would like it if their food items were not displayed in plastic. They have gluten free items on their menu. Like that the second cup of coffee is cheap.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

It is a very nice coffee place for Sauk Rapids. It sometimes seems slow and I think they should bring your food to your table. Some other coffee houses also give a free refill on coffee. Rock Creek does not.