“Excellent accomodations and Host”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Quinta Heliconia

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

JJTravels...
Portland, Oregon
“Excellent accomodations and Host”
Reviewed 31 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed with Maite for four nights and it was above and beyond what I expected. First, Maite is a gracious and lovely hostess who goes out of her way to make you comfortable. She was quick to respond to any inquiries and was helpful with things to do in the area. She also prepared a wonderful breakfast and fresh fruit smoothie each morning, which I was not expecting.
The house is absolutely gorgeous and very, very clean. There is beautiful stained glass everywhere that Maite made herself. She has two rooms that she rents. One is more like a suite and upstairs. I stayed in her smaller room (with it's own bathroom) downstairs as I was traveling by myself. The bathroom is large and the shower delightful with european shower heads/amenities. The room is very inviting with a hand painted mural on the walls. The only thing I would say is that in this room the bed is a bit hard. Some people prefer a firmer bed, so that is a personal choice. The bed in the upstairs suite is a bit softer/ more comfortable in my opinion.
The pool is very clean and nice to cool off in at the end of the day. She also has walking trails through the property and a beautiful garden area.
This house is located in Platanillo which is about 15-20 minutes from Dominical. The road is a bit winding and twisting but it is paved. The last 5 minutes or so are on gravel. The sun does set around 6:00 and it gets very dark! Driving by myself was a bit intimidating at first, but after a couple of times it was fine.
I would definately stay with Maite again and recommend her place!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
31 Mar 2016
Dear Julie! I'm glad you enjoyed the Quinta Heliconia. I love my job because it gives me also the chance to meet beautiful people and you are a part .I have fond memories of your visit and I really hope to have the pleasure to see you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing