“Real fine and delicious food”
Review of Bello Cucina

Bello Cucina
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Spicer
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The food is different from what you usually find and it is a nice change.
The ambiance is pretty smooth and quiet.
Pretty nice for a nice couple dinner.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

My husband and I went to Bello Cucina to celebrate his birthday. The atmosphere was pleasant, calm, dark wood decor, a few Italian touches. We were warmly greeted and seated quickly. We were served warm bread with a seasoned olive oil for dipping while we waited for our order. Our food was served in a reasonable time frame.The food was delicious--I had a salmon dish and my husband had fettucine alfredo, his favorite. All in all I would have rated this restaurant a five-star, but for the fact that we were seated in the room with the bar. A couple of loud bar patrons, one of whom proclaimed that she didn't need to eat--she'd been drinking all day--spoiled the ambiance to say the least. We may return to this restaurant, but we will insist on sitting in the dining room--not the bar, if we do go back.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We have been there a few times now, but would never be the place at the top of the list. Although the food is great, the ambiance is terrible, there doesn't need to be very many people in there, but it sounds so loud. For me and my fiance' we thought "small intimate Italian place" good for romantic dinner....not at all, so I guess if your with a big group it may be fine.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

It is the best pasta for 50 miles around willmar!! Love the food every time we go!!! Always order dessert!!! Always!!!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times now. The atmosphere is Okay. It is clean and smoke free. They have a good variety on the menu. This visit I had the prime rib and ordered it medium rare. It was good but more done than I would have liked. I had to ask for horseradish for my steak and lemon for my water as well as a clean spoon for my wife's desert. Staff was courteous. Flavor of the food was okay but nothing amazing. Cost for two entrees, water, and desert was around $45.