“Magical Wedding Weekend!”
Review of Rivertown Inn

Rivertown Inn
Ranked #4 of 9 Stillwater B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I rented out the bed and breakfast for the weekend of my wedding and it was the best decision. From day 1, the Larry and the staff at the Rivertown Inn were so accommodating and were very detail-oriented in helping us plan exactly what we wanted for the weekend. They were very responsive to emails and we even had a meeting with the staff and the chef to plan the schedule and menu ahead of time. On the wedding weekend, the staff was so friendly, helpful and wonderful and the food was incredible. We had brunch while all of the girls were getting ready and a delicious lunch before the wedding, they also had a seated 3 course breakfast complete with a personalized menu just for our day on the Sunday after our wedding. It was above and beyond impressive and I cant imagine a better place to start the best days of my life!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Rivertown I, Manager at Rivertown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Congratulations! We are so happy you decided to include us as part of your wedding celebration.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

My fiancé and I stayed at the Rivertown Inn one weekend in May for our anniversary. The inn is absolutely lovely and is conveniently located just a few blocks uphill (a steep hill!) from downtown Stillwater. We stayed in the Browning suite, which I would highly recommend. Do not miss the social hour that starts at 5:00, featuring free wine, beer and hors d'oeuvres!! The grounds are lovely and peaceful and the inn offers a fantastic multiple course breakfast each morning. We look forward to coming back for future anniversary stays!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and we will look forward to your next anniversary stay with us.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Old Victorian home, very well maintained. Lots of vintage furniture. A "story" for every room. Grounds are very nice. Breakfasts were great. Chef Maggie is very talented.

The only different/strange thing about our room was that there was only a curtain (heavy curtain) separating bedroom from bathroom -- no door.

We would stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Rivertown I, General Manager at Rivertown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you for your review. As we remodel the bathrooms, we plan to add more doors where we can. The open bathroom concept was very popular the last time most of the suites were renovated. The rooms with bathroom doors are Oscar Wilde, Agatha Christie and Browning. The Jane Austen bathroom, although there is no door, is very private.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Rivertown Inn continues to offer the BEST accommodations, service and relaxation of any B&B in which I've stayed! I looked forward to my girlfriend weekend stay there recently. It exceeded my high expectations. And my friends loved it too!! Thanks for providing a wonderful retreat in a beautiful, destination town!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are amazing. See the website for yourself.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

My boyfriend & I stayed at the Rivertown Inn over Memorial Day Weekend and could not have been more impressed. My previous experiences with Bed & Breakfast have always been a little odd and over-sold. But this mansion had so much character, charm, private space and was operated at the next level in regards to hospitality and customer service. The location is also perfect. Although it sits on the hill feeling very secluded, we were also within walking distance to the main strip of Stillwater both days, and felt very comfortable walking to and fro, coming and going as we pleased!

Highly Recommend!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the great review. We hope you will stay with us again in the very near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stillwater
0.5 km away
7.7 km away
Outing Lodge at Pine Point
Outing Lodge at Pine Point
#1 of 3 in Oak Park Heights

Been to Rivertown Inn? Share your experiences!