“A Must Visit”
Review of Brick & Bourbon

Brick & Bourbon
Ranked #12 of 92 Restaurants in Stillwater
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit. A very nice eklectic menu. I don’t drink but the bourbon menu is extensive. Service was prompt and polite! Good place.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (135)

Reviewed 20 August 2021

We ended up eating here both times we took day trips to Stillwater from the Twin Cities. Both times we had good food and craft beer. It is always super crowded and you can't order food from 11:30 to noon, which is the dumbest thing I have ever heard because then they are slammed at noon. I would avoid 11-12:30. Server was a bit rude and overwhelmed but apologized,

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

We sat at the bar and had bourbon and dinner. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Selection of bourbon amazing—4 versions of Pappy’s, Jefferson’s and Blantons. Something on the menu for everyone. Outdoor patio.

Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

We had been thinking about cinnamon rolls for days. My husband and I each ordered one. The waitress returned and said they ran out of all flavors.The restaurant had just opened. How could they be out?? I ordered eggs, well done hash browns , and toast. The photo shows what I received. I am not sure that the bread can be called toast. The hash browns were barely cooked. I told the waitress about my disappointment.. She offered to take my meal back. I declined. I ate the eggs. My husband paid the check and I walked to the bakery for cinnamon rolls. The manager did comp our meals while I was gone. It will be awhile before I return to Brick and Burbon

Reviewed 8 July 2021

Had the NY NY Sliders and a big disappointment. The description stated "pastrami shaved thin and piled high on chewy pretzel slider rolls" There was one slice of super dry pastrami on each - nothing piled high on the sliders, There was a half of a brussel sprout in each slider and can't say there was any cheese. Really really disappointed. Not worth the price for that menu item.