Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Love this shop!

Loved this shop! So many fun and beautiful pieces of art as well as some old vinyl gems. Great... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
amycE3203MD
Great gallery

Reviewed 5 September 2021
R8352AMannh

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2021

I stopped into this beautiful gallery this afternoon. Everything is handcrafted, original and beautiful. I will go again.

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 23 June 2021

Stopped in to this little art store and thoroughly enjoyed the visit. Not your typical tourist knick knacks. Locally made art incorporating nature. So many things to look at could have spent much longer. Could not leave without picking up some history in the form of vinyl records. To top it off we spent time visiting with the owner and had a good laugh.

Date of experience: June 2021
localworldgallery, Owner at Local World Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2021

I’m very glad you enjoyed your visit. From local art to vintage vinyl we’ve got you covered. Haha Thanks, Rob

Reviewed 24 April 2021

We visited this gallery recently on a snowy spring day. It was an uplifting experience! Beautiful pottery, paintings, and painted silk scarves and also jewelry. The owner is a musician and is very personable. A beautiful gallery to add to the scenic area by the Mississippi.

Date of experience: April 2021
localworldgallery, Owner at Local World Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2021

I'm glad your visit was all of that. Thanks for the kind words. Rob

Reviewed 18 April 2021

Don't miss out on this little gallery with one of a kind pieces. The owner was kind and welcoming and we loved our visit. We got an awesome pangolin tumbler!

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank 902carlyek
localworldgallery, Owner at Local World Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2021

I’m so glad you found your pangolin. Haha. Thanks for the kind words. Rob

Reviewed 2 March 2021

We visited the gallery during a recent weekend get-away. The shop has a great collection of artwork, unique jewelry, hand-crafted mittens/hats and incredible hand carved pottery all from local MN artists. When I travel, I like to bring home a gift that speaks to the area or culture where I visited to remind me of my trip. This shop is a great place to find something that speaks to you during your visit.

Date of experience: February 2021

I’m so glad you found us. I love shining a light on these talented regional artists. I’m so glad their work speaks to you. Thanks Rob.