“Awesome steak sandwich!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Some locals recommended this place and I have to say when we pulled up to it, I thought those locals were playing tricks on us. Lol. It's a dive ... Old style beer joint, with candles on the tables, light enough you can almost read the menu. HOWEVER ... The ribeye steak sandwich, with grilled onions, was mouth wateringly good. Potato salad was good too. Would definitely go back.

2  Thank Charla C
Reviewed 15 June 2015

I always look for the best burger wherever I go. This trip I found myself in Biloxi. On a whim, I asked someone where the best burger was...and they said THE PROJECT LOUNGE. Had to get directions, but glad I did! I had the cheeseburger, my wife had the hamburger. Absolutely one of the best anywhere! Warning! It's dark. It's a lounge. Man up. The bartender and the girl doing the cooking could not have been friendlier!

So...you say you are looking for a great hamburger? You have found it!

2  Thank KENNETH M
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This Place has been around for a long time , food is always awesome ,there specialty is late night drinking food and one of the best steak sandwich's on the coast

Adventure Bums