“48th Anniversary ”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 256 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to Ruth's Chris Steak House located in Biloxi, Mississippi!
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Was great. Our dinner fantastic. Lobster and steak. Service was super. Would definitely recommend this for anyone who wants to go to Biloxi. ❤

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We had friends in from out of town, and they posed a few options for dinner. Craving a steak, my wife and I both cast our vote for Ruth's Chris at the Hard Rock Casino. As we entered, I was told I had to remove my baseball cap. Oh lord. We're in Biloxi! I just came from Las Vegas...dined at the ultra-posh B&B Ristorante, and the ball cap was nary a concern. Luckily, it was the only thing that rubbed me the wrong way. One thing I can't stand, going to a place that is obviously nice, but the servers are SO overly formal and impersonal that it creates a tense dining experience. We got lucky. Our waiter (Will), while extremely informative and knowledgeable about all aspects of the menu, was also extremely personable, even funny. And in addition to our server, our server assistant, Skylar...who we would get to know pretty well...was also a fun addition to the experience.

As for the meal!??? Whoa! Nobody could decide on an appetizer so I took it upon myself to order the tower of shellfish! Not sure if that was the name...but that's what it was! A gigantic pile of shaved ice...with two dueling lobsters on top...with embedded piece of shrimp, lobster and crap in the tower. Wow! Great choice! My wife also had a bowl of lobster bisque that was amazing.

Four our entrees, we all went with steaks. My wife and I did the Bone-In Filet for two...and my friend and his wife did the Bone-In Tomahawk Ribeye...which they never came close to finishing. But our filet never stood a chance! We added some great sides...brussel sprouts, mushrooms and a wonderful roasted corn. The steak was cooked at the perfect, requested temperature of Medium Rare on the rare side. Deliscious!

As for our wine selection...I went with the Belle Glos Pinot Noir, Clark and Telephone Vineyard...a wine I am quite familiar with. The wine choices on the wine list were impressive and quite extensive. My wife and both loved the wine...as it complimented our steaks perfectly!

Everyone was full, but whenever I'm dining somewhere semi-fancy...and they have Creme Brulee? It's an automatic! They did...and I did! And predictably, it was fantastic!

All told...we had a great evening dining at Ruth's Chris. Later we spend the night dancing at Boogie Nights, the nightclub at Hard Rock! It was a wonderful night with old friends!

1  Thank TheTravelMonkey67
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I make it a point to eat here every visit to the Hard Rock Resort & Casino. Always fantastic food and service. The steaks served on hot plate is a great idea. Lobster mac n cheese appetizer is splendid and enough for a few people. I have never had a bad experience at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. It's a can't miss!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Best deal on the coast for sure. They have $9 happy hour appetizers that are incredible. Available Sunday through Thursday from 4 til 6.

The appetizers are more like entrees and will delight your palette. The choices were awesome the service above and beyond so we have to give a shout out to Brian who really went overboard to provide a great dining experience.

Add a few cocktails and you've got a great time at a great price. Bring a group of friends after a hard day and you will truly enjoy the food and ambiance and the comraerie.

It's promoted as a summer special so take advantage of this offer - better and cheaper than McDonald's (no offense intended to McD!) and you can have adult libations. Yes life is good at this steak house.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We usually spend birthdays or anniversaries here. Always get the steak. We've never had a bad experience. Great service, excellent food.

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Share your experiences!