“Exactly what I expected”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 251 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
Description: Ruth’s Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays “sizzling” hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to Ruth's Chris Steak House located in Biloxi, Mississippi!
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Steaks were perfect. Wine recommendation was perfect. Server was helpful. They made our anniversary very special.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

we went here before a concert at the hard rock ,, it was great , had the fillet wife had the rib eye ,, would recommend both will go back

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I was not impressed with my dinner here ... it was my first time and I was so excited to try the French Onion soup but it came with burnt black cheese ... the Potatoes Au Gratin were bland I added salt and pepper; my crab cakes were ok they also needed more flavor. Definitely not
Worth it for the price you pay for such an upscale restaurant.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

This one is inside the Hard Rock Casino. Always good period. I know people say there are better places to eat, Ruth Chris is consistently flawless.
20th Anniversary no reservation. Seated right away, Anniversary confetti and rose petals on the table.
Tomahawk ribeye almost perfectly done, slightly cool in the middle. Served by the manager.
It’s the little things that really matter though. Softened butter, plenty of silverware, attentiveness. Consistency.
Complimentary desert to finish it off.
Always come here when I can, and am always glad I did.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Excellent service and excellent food! My sister and I hosted our family for her son's 18th birthday dinner and everything turned out wonderful! The manager made sure the two bottles of champagne we ordered ahead of time were on ice at the table when we arrived! We also had a custom cake delivered and they keep it in perfect condition for our dessert! The service was very smooth and constant throughout the dinner and our food was all very delicious! I highly recommend this restaurant for dinner parties or a romantic meal for two.

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Share your experiences!