All reviewsfull kitchenwasher and dryerbedroom suitehalf bathsleeper sofasouvenir shopprivate balconyliving areathird floorwaffle househome away from homebeach viewcontinental breakfastspring breaknice roomparking garageget away
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel was great. The 1 bedroom suite was perfect for our needs. The staff was very friendly and the property was clean. The view was wonderful from room 1804. I will definitely stay here again. The only down side was the sofa bed mattress was uncomfortable and really needs updated. Other than that the location is great and easy to get to.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank heatherthomason67
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The view is just beautiful from the balcony in our room. We got a 2 bedroom suite, looked like an apartment home. 2 baths, kitchen equipped, living room had sofa bed and view of the gulf of Mexico and 3 TV` s. Breakfast is provided from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m ., on Saturday they said the eggs were limited and by 8:15 a.m. there were no more eggs, you had a choice of biscuit, sausage, bagels, toast, waffles, yogurt and cereal. You could walk outside the hotel and walk on the beach. On
Sunday, they hid the plates and you had to go to the counter and they asked for your room number a d handed you a plate and 2 napkins, Except for the breakfast situation, it was a very nice stay and I would go back again.

Room Tip: There were 4 of us and we had plenty of space, we split the bill 4 ways $225 for 2 nights
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank yldab2015
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

This staff has it going on!!!
And a special thanks to Georgia in the Level 3 Cafe! Great service :)
I flooded the bathroom and they helped me out with clean towels.... I didn’t have shower curtain in tub properly!
Needed extra trash bags and the staff was more than accessible! I’m thrilled !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We stayed 2 nights and days and had a wonderful time. The staff were great. Very friendly. The rooms are great. Lots of space in the room. We have already booked for next year!! They have a small restaurant that is very convenient for breakfast!

Room Tip: Beach view is the best
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank hernan32018
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I new it wouldn't be warm and sunny, but a great rate on a great hotel could make for the best getaway!

The staff offered a room up grade due to the unavailability of our purchased room type. The staff was welcoming with more than pleasant attitudes.

We were given a two bedroom, two bathroom, one with a soaker tub, large glass shower, also a kitchen, living room, and large balcony with entrances off the living room and the master.

I was very pleased with my stay, and since this I have continued to monitor prices for my return.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple