“Beautiful room and great value!”

Palace Casino Resort
Ranked #4 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 5 March 2015 via mobile

Everything was amazing and a great value. The room was extremely nice and clean. Buffet was excellent. Only negative was bad odor and taste of water. Very quiet for a casino. Will definitely return. Would highly recommend!!!

• Stayed: February 2015
4  Thank suebe8

Reviewed 27 February 2015

Clean.....The decor is new. The room was at least half again as large as any normal hotel room. Yet not over filled with extra furniture. Just a good, spacious, airy feeling. This is the only smoke-free casino in Biloxi. So refreshing to walk out of a casino without your clothes smelling like the bottom of an ashtray!!
And....the per day pricing is ver attractive.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 2pupmom
Reviewed 26 February 2015

When I arrived one of the valet's came over and announced "I have to take your keys!" I told the nice young man I was checking on getting a room and I would be right back. He once again demanded my keys. I told him I was going to check on a room rate and make sure they had someplace other than the parking garage I could park my van and that I was not giving him my keys. He said that I could not leave my vehicle in the guest registration aisle without giving him my keys. I had to tell him a third time that he was not getting my keys and that I would be right back and that if he had my vehicle towed I would sue the property. After I checked in I was accosted by the manager in the lobby who informed me that they had rules and my behavior was not acceptable. I offered that he could refund me my money and I would be happy to leave. I had to ask him THREE more times if we were done or did I need to get a refund and leave before he finally left me alone. Apparently they have never heard of the rule that the customer is always right. The halls were dirty and the casino doesn't even have a poker room. What a joke. Never again!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else where management is a little more cordial and professional.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
5  Thank Jim H
Reviewed 24 February 2015

I will start my review by stating that I am a smoker and this is a nonsmoking casino/hotel. This being said, there is a very well appointed smoking lounge right off of the casino. It is absolutely the nicest smoking lounge I have ever seen. The rooms are updated and very modern. I loved the modern furniture and lighting and the spa bathroom was a real treat. The casino is smaller than some of the other big names but to me is so much more enjoyable. The overall vibe was that everyone was having fun. I could the laughter throughout the casino. We visited each and every casino on the coast of Mississippi and it was always nice to return to the Palace. The buffet is by far the best in the area. The offerings are plentiful and fresh. The buffet at the Beau Rivage was not edible and it was clear that the Palace is the best. This will be our "go to" place the next time we travel to Biloxi!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
8  Thank cowboibabyy
Reviewed 22 February 2015 via mobile

My husband and I recently spent three nights at The Palace and would recommend this Casino/Hotel to anyone contemplating a visit to Biloxi. It's a totally non-smoking facility -- the only one in Biloxi.

The hotel is beautiful -- rooms spacious and very well cared for. The front desk staff is extremely friendly and responsive. If you call for Reservations, hopefully you'll get the opportunity to speak with Amy -- they're all great, but Amy is a doll!!

The Casino has the friendliest dealers and floor staff of any casino in Biloxi. We play Craps more than any of the other Table Games and one particular dealer, Nick, is the best of all. Be sure to play at his table if you have the chance. He'll ensure that you have a great time.

We aren't "buffet" fans so we ate at the upscale on-site restaurant at the Hotel (I think it's called Minion's). We had an wonderful meal (great wine list!) and excellent service.

Overall, in our opinion, the Johnson's feel this is the best Biloxi has to offer.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple