3,872 results
All reviewssteak and shakeblind tigermagnolia housemix and minglediamond loungesmall casinonew orleanstable gamesslot machineshotel and casinothe room was nicepool areacasino floorget awayparking garagebeau rivageharrahs
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I slept really good. Steaks and shakes was open 24 hrs so I had a really good burger and fries and drink to take out to my room while watching tv. The view out the window was nice. Overall I was comfortable the entire stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Brittany M, Marketing Coordinator at Harrah's Gulf Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Jason!

Thank you for the 5-Star rating of our resort! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to a concert checked in late and was able to checkout via text great feature. Will be going back in the near future very comfortable beds too. Also shower had built in body wash and shampoo plus conditioner dispenser. Pretty cool.

Room Tip: Great Room
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Chad!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All around a great place to stay. Blind Tiger is a very nice place to relax and listen to music by the water. The casino is good and the dealers are very helpful and nice. The only suggestion that I think would make it easier for guests is to provide a shuttle to an from the Airport.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Hi Kip!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I loved it. The room was super nice and clean. The whole staff was so nice and the food was amazing. Would go back. It was our BFF trip with two other couples. The pool was clean and cabanas were awesome. Ready to go again.

Room Tip: Gulf View King
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Guest!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Had about half a day to kill before heading into New Orleans and my stay here was just what I needed. After driving all day in bad weather, I decided to stop last minute here to rec harge my battery before heading into the hustle and bustle of NOLA. Had a great meal, a good nights sleep and some fun on the casino floor. By the time I left the next day I was ready to hit the big city. Next trip I will block out more time to check out this marvelous area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo