1,860 results
All reviews high tide boyd gaming costa cucina sports bar free buffet imperial palace parking garage players card valet service casino resort slot machines poker room smoking room table games crab legs the room was nice get away
Reviewed 7 August 2018

My wife and i drove from Spring Hill, Fl to Biloxi for a get away from the norm . On arrival we checked in at the front desk no problem with our reservations . We had upgraded to a suite . The room was better than expected and the bathroom was spacious with two sinks . The hotel was clean and the casino was busy . The Back Buffet was excellent the food was great and variety was more than enough .

Room tip: If you play in the casino and have a players club card you can enjoy some comps that come with the amount of play.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank john d
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I went to this place with my wife and it was very nice. The staff was friendly and we had a great time. Even though the casino didn't pay us a lot, I would still go back there. The overall design of the place was impressive and we spent a lot of our time looking around at all of the decorations before we went gambling.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank mme_9
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I had a great time at the IP, but with a few problems or complaints which are not major. First, the hotel and staffs are great at this hotel. They are very helpful and nice. I was the first person to place a sport bet in this casino, but it will not have went smooth or great without the help of this young man that help me which was his first time doing this job which he used to work security in this casino. This you man is very helpful and know his job which he was showing me other bet that I could played on a 3 to 8 game parlay. Also, the you man boss and co workers were great, too. The "problem or complaint" is that I did not get any points or credit on my player card for my bets with the casino which I bet over $400 that day which could have made my tier much higher. Betting $400 that day did not get me any deals which I will have gotten a few drink tickets and points on my player card in Vegas. I hope the casino work on that. My room was great with a nice view and clean with nothing out of place. The maids were nice and friendly. The "problem or complaint" was checking in which the hotel and the staff can not control which was the long line which the hotel and staff cause by offering great deals and service which is great like the many bars and restaurants with great food. Last, the hotel security is great and very helpful. This is a nice trip and stay at this hotel for me.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is caper than others in area and it shows in the details, rooms are average, toiletries were missing, noisy from other rooms, I guess you get what you play for, holiday inn would be better, it was reasonably clean just short on supplies, check in was fast but staff was unfriendly border Line rude.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Visited as I for my third time this week to play craps in the casino. My previous experiences have been great but this one was terrible. One of the dealers, Sandy, had a really bad attitude. She acted like she was doing me a favor to help me place bets and she was really rude. The people playing beside me noticed it also as well as the box man but it continued. The next time she rotated around I left the table and the casino. There are are plenty of casinos that welcome your money.

Trip type: Travelled solo