“Love this place, despise the smoking!”
Review of Windy City Grille

Windy City Grille
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Como
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

I enjoy the atmosphere and food at The Windy City, however, I'll never understand how you can allow smoking in such close quarters. After all, this is 2016. It's been years since I've been in a business that allows smoking. Trust me, it wouldn't hurt your business, it would help! Makes me want to stay away. Other than that, it's a delightful place!

Reviewed 5 May 2016

A group of 7 of us met for lunch today. The wait staff was really friendly. The food was decent. I had the Magnificent Mile Salad which was really good. Two others in my party had the Greek Calzones. Both said it wasn't appetizing. One of them even changed it out for a different meal. The Fried Catfish Platter was a hit. The Tomato/Basil pasta was UNDERwhelming. The food literally took about 45 min to come out. Wayyyyy too long. We kept asking the server about our food and she kept saying that they were working on it.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

We stopped in here while driving through Mississippi, it was a Sunday afternoon, and the place was almost empty. The server told us it gets busy on Saturday nights, with live music. We just needed a drink after having eaten a very salty lunch elsewhere. You can't go wrong with a glass of Angry Orchard hard cider, although the server told us they are fazing that out as there's not much demand for it. So I'm not reviewing the drink so much as the place itself, which has a kind of old-fashioned, small town charm. A wonderful surprise. Oh and they have a full bar.

1  Thank JulietJones
Reviewed 22 December 2015

Everything was great the employees, hostess and servers and waiters . Very professional and clean. Food was Excellent . Atmosphere was beautiful and casino is grand. Before I wrote my comment I have visited Gold Strike several time and has enjoyed my experience there . Thank you for your pleasant hospitality

Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

Windy City Grille offers good Chicago-style pizza, salads, burgers and more! Attentive staff in a bar like setting with great food.

Been to Windy City Grille? Share your experiences!