“Nice option for visitors to Como”
Review of Windy City Grille

Windy City Grille
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Como
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 January 2017

The good: they're usually able to get you in quickly even if the place down the street is packed, they have lots of options on the menu, their food is good and the portions great for the price, and the staff is always helpful and friendly. Try the dirty chips; you'll be pleasantly surprised. The bad: they allow smoking and it's way too small a place for that. If you've got a table nearby with smokers, get ready for an early exit. Ask to be placed away from smoking side -- although it usually seems the smokers get the middle row of tables.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

It always live up to my expectations! Great place
Live music was very good.
This is not my first visit . It is alway the best.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

I enjoy the atmosphere and food at The Windy City, however, I'll never understand how you can allow smoking in such close quarters. After all, this is 2016. It's been years since I've been in a business that allows smoking. Trust me, it wouldn't hurt your business, it would help! Makes me want to stay away. Other than that, it's a delightful place!

Reviewed 5 May 2016

A group of 7 of us met for lunch today. The wait staff was really friendly. The food was decent. I had the Magnificent Mile Salad which was really good. Two others in my party had the Greek Calzones. Both said it wasn't appetizing. One of them even changed it out for a different meal. The Fried Catfish Platter was a hit. The Tomato/Basil pasta was UNDERwhelming. The food literally took about 45 min to come out. Wayyyyy too long. We kept asking the server about our food and she kept saying that they were working on it.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

We stopped in here while driving through Mississippi, it was a Sunday afternoon, and the place was almost empty. The server told us it gets busy on Saturday nights, with live music. We just needed a drink after having eaten a very salty lunch elsewhere. You can't go wrong with a glass of Angry Orchard hard cider, although the server told us they are fazing that out as there's not much demand for it. So I'm not reviewing the drink so much as the place itself, which has a kind of old-fashioned, small town charm. A wonderful surprise. Oh and they have a full bar.

1  Thank JulietJones