“bad experience with take out”
Review of Windy City Grille

Windy City Grille
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Como
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We went to Windy City tonight to pick up dinner. We ordered the following: 1. catfish po-boy with seasoned fries, alfredo with angel hair pasta, ranch on the salad, an extra salad both with ranch and no croutons. What we ended up with was a catfish dinner with regular fries, fettuccine alfredo with a salad with croutons, a smaller salad with croutons. I noticed there was no po-boy to my catfish po-boy before we left, but didn't notice the fries were not seasoned and the noodles were not angel hair or the salad difference until we made it home (5 miles away). I asked for my receipt, but was told they would have to go and re-print it (the girl up front lost it), but that was after she told me I would get it after I paid, but she already had my credit card receipt with my signature. They are not consistent with their food or service. FYI - This is not the first such experience at this restaurant.

1  Thank G6720TXkarenb

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Flavorful burgers and steaks. Good portions. Friendly and attentive service. Great place for watching sports.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Good Food, Good value for good ingredients. Over all experience was good. Will again if I'm in the area.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

The good: they're usually able to get you in quickly even if the place down the street is packed, they have lots of options on the menu, their food is good and the portions great for the price, and the staff is always helpful and friendly. Try the dirty chips; you'll be pleasantly surprised. The bad: they allow smoking and it's way too small a place for that. If you've got a table nearby with smokers, get ready for an early exit. Ask to be placed away from smoking side -- although it usually seems the smokers get the middle row of tables.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

It always live up to my expectations! Great place
Live music was very good.
This is not my first visit . It is alway the best.