“Great Place to have a Drink and Relax!”
Review of Windy City Grille

Windy City Grille
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Como
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Had a drink right after checking into the Como Inn. We were waiting on our reservation a the Como Steakhouse. Great drinks and atmosphere!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

The Windy City is one of the most popular bar/restaurants in the area. Menu offers a list like one might find in Chicago. $8 for five beers!! Where do you find that these days?? Staff is cordial and work hard. Parking is on the street.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I was in town visiting friends for 4 days and had 5 meals here. Loved the set up of the restaurant, food was amazing! Chicago girl in MS and at a restaurant that offers Chicago style food! And it was delicious-the servers were great, local patrons super friendly and the live music was fantastic. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Went there with a group of 25 or so and food was delivered timely, hot and correct. Waitress kept drink glasses full and was attentive to the needs of our group.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We went to Windy City tonight to pick up dinner. We ordered the following: 1. catfish po-boy with seasoned fries, alfredo with angel hair pasta, ranch on the salad, an extra salad both with ranch and no croutons. What we ended up with was a catfish dinner with regular fries, fettuccine alfredo with a salad with croutons, a smaller salad with croutons. I noticed there was no po-boy to my catfish po-boy before we left, but didn't notice the fries were not seasoned and the noodles were not angel hair or the salad difference until we made it home (5 miles away). I asked for my receipt, but was told they would have to go and re-print it (the girl up front lost it), but that was after she told me I would get it after I paid, but she already had my credit card receipt with my signature. They are not consistent with their food or service. FYI - This is not the first such experience at this restaurant.

1  Thank G6720TXkarenb