All reviewslong termstay there againbeds were comfortablecoastbiloxiachurricane
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel for a month now. The staff is super friendly. They make you feel like family every time you walk into the office. The rooms are a little dated but the cleaning service is outstanding. Unlike most extended stays, this hotel provides guest with pots, pans, and cooking utensils at no extra cost. Linens are changed weekly by the staff or daily if you bring you linens to the office. They even bake cookies daily for the guest to enjoy. If you need a place to stay long term, this is your place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Karen B, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Super friendly and fast check-in We always stay here when working Cruzin the Coast. Close to work for us. Everything worked even thru hurricane Nate. Staff is always willing the help and know the area with excellent dining suggestions.

Room Tip: Stay on top floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Karen B, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you next year.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

When we arrived at the hotel after escaping hurricane Irma we were greeted by Heather at the front desk. Let me say she was more than helpful getting us into our room even though we were 3 hrs. early. And from that moment her and the entire staff went out of their way to make our stay one of the most pleasant stays we have ever encountered!! Heather was especially helpful to meet and answer any question that we had. And always smiling and very courteous! I was very impressed! I would not hesitate to stay there again. Thank you to her and the entire hotel staff!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Karen B, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We appreciate your comments and will share them with the rest of the staff.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

With the evacuations from Florida, rooms were scarce. I wasn't being picky and took what I could get in area. This place was so pleasant to stay at that if I ever had to go back I would definitely stay there again. Rooms were spacious and comfy. Loved having a little kitchen. I didn't feel I was couped up in a motel room for 3 days. I did have a corner room with 2 queen beds, so I don't know if that made a difference. But the staff was helpful and friendly and they also had a clean laundry room on the property. Another plus was it was right up the road from the Scarlet Pearl and close to all the other Biloxi casinos.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Karen B, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We booked a night here as a family of 3 with our pet dog, while we rode out the hurricane Irma, because everywhere else was fully booked. When we arrived from the outside we thought maybe its not too bad so went into reception to check in. Very basic looking reception with a musty kind of smell and a few food items for sale in the 'store' area. The staff were friendly though. Went up to our room and were hit with the smell of what can only be described as industrial strength cleaner! Even the dog was crying to get out of there! The room itself was tiny, with two beds that looked very dated, a table with chairs that could have literally been there since 1960. The towels did look clean though, but that's the only positive. Anyway we checked straight back out and headed home a night early instead! I don't like to leave a bad review, I've seen the managers responses to other unhappy guests which is great, but rather than defend maybe take on board some of those comments.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Please accept our apology for any inconvenience. We sincerely regret that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Our housekeeping staff words hard to insure a clean, safe environment for our guest. We do use commercial grade cleaning products (Windex, spick and span, comet) to insure a clean odder free room. If you did not find this when you stayed with us again please accept my apology.