“A good choice for a quick meal”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Clean and well situated with ample parking. The staff are friendly and professional and the service is fast. This is busy most of the time which is a good sign and the menu caters to all budgets.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I have never been so appalled by the service my husband and son received tonight at this store. The little boy serving abused my husband in front of my son over where my hubby had parked. He proceeded to swear using the f bomb in front of other customers. To top off that experience our pizzas where wrong yet again and as compensation my husband was offered a garlic bread and drink! Are you serious, you allow your staff to cuss out your customers and stuff up their orders and all you can do is give a garlic bread. We have been going to this store for over 11 year's, NOT anymore.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

I'm giving this pizza a one star review because unfortunately zero stars isn't an available option. Went online and ordered a pizza from this store on Saturday night. The instruction was to be there in 15 minutes so I rolled up right on time only to find my pizza ready and waiting. My mistake was not trying it then and there. Got back to the hotel room (3 minutes away) and discovered a dried-up circle resembling a pizza. There was absolutely nothing fresh about it. Without being an expert, I can almost guarantee that this one was not cooked in that 15 minutes. I suspect the cardboard box would have tasted the same. Having said that, I've enjoyed some really fresh Dominos pizzas in the past so I don't know what fell down this time but I'll be going anywhere else but my nearest Dominos store in the future. Once bitten forever shy/

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

They have good and fast staff. That makes it more worth it ordering via delivery. When the pizza arrives still hot and crispy. Yum.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

Regularly call in for a pizza. Service fast and efficient and generally friendly. Pizza good and a wide selection of toppings. The $5 pizza before 9pm are tops.